Getting back on the wagon...

Options
I'm baaaaack... in theory. :# Had a wonderful baby a little over a year ago. ("Yeeeeah" for the baby... "Booooo" for the extra pounds and diabetes!) Still not motivated... but I have decided that I'm just going to have to start this journey without it. Its not just about losing weight now... my health depends on it. I work full time. Have three children, three dogs, and a husband that I take great care of. I've got to MAKE myself start taking care of me. First day of gym and attempting to eat more healthy is TODAY. Yep. Today.

Replies

• cheekyraspberry
    cheekyraspberry Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I struggle with motivation too, but we have to start somewhere.
  • fuquatracey
    Options
    Good Luck to you! And 110% you have to take care of yourself first to be that great Mom, Wife & zookeeper! Take time at the gym...I joined the YMCA when my son was 6 months old. I have never stopped..My weight fluxs up and down but the fitness helps me feel healthy & sane! Start slow & reward your self once a week..Set goals. YOU CAN be HEALTHY & you will BE!!
  • SHEscribbles
    SHEscribbles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    MANY THANKS guys... I joined the gym. The plan is go during my lunch break. Not as easy mentally as I thought... but it MUST be done!!!