Might be a weird question, but... Do men find collar bones showing attractive on women?

Options

Replies

• kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    My husband likes it but not all men do. When I am at healthy weight mine start to show. They just popped back up this week and I am far from being too thin or having an ED. It all comes down to the way your body is built. Just work on getting fit and gaining more and more confidence. That is the only trait that seems to be universally sexy.
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    All guys like different things. I honestly don't even notice or think about whether someones collar bone protrudes or not. :#
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    It's just whatever floats your boat I think really. I like slim wrists, weird but true!
  • FunkenWagnel
    FunkenWagnel Posts: 131 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have prominent collar bones and have had them whether I've been overweight, underweight or normal weight.

I've never had any complaints from men, lol! But really, if someone thought it was unattractive, why care? This is what I came with, people can like it or lump it. I don't live my life to be physically appealing to men, and honestly? We're not Mr Potato Heads who can just rearrange our bodies suit mens' tastes, nor should we want to be.

Edited to add: if everyone in here told you they were unattractive, what could/would you do about it? Have your collarbone surgically removed?

I don't say the above to be unkind, but more to ask you to be kinder to yourself.

• chuck636
    chuck636 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I dont know that I've ever noticed a girls collarbones
  • EverHopeful2015
    Options
    andysport1 wrote: »
    defined collar bones may well mean defined body if that's the case then sexy as hell

That's true... come to think of it, every person I've seen with defined collar bones has a defined body. Lol.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    andysport1 wrote: »
    defined collar bones may well mean defined body if that's the case then sexy as hell

Prominent collar bones, along with a thigh gap, are also things that some in the ED crowd strive for. Some people naturally have them, others take unsafe steps to force their body to that point ... context matters.

See current profile pic (OSU shirt- GO BUCKS!!)

My collar bones show and I am far from having an ED. I think I look quite healthy. Main goal is to have well defined muscle and low body fat. My defined collar bones are an added bonus, in my opinion. I like them!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    Women have collar bones????
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    belgerian wrote: »
    Women have collar bones????

Yeah, I wouldn't even notice.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I like when mine show...don't really care what men thing.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    What matters is what you think? It's your body. You have to live in it.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Duh, every man is different. My man likes diva-sized women. That didn't deter me from losing weight for my own satisfaction.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    I would say it depends how attractive she is!
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    Options
    Yes
  • goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I like to nibble on my boyfriend's neck bone, and I find it very sexy. For straight guys I'd have to put that down as a maybe (definitely).
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    There is no one right answer... to me, its not something I notice. I see the eyes and the smile first... and ok, the legs too...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    who cares if men find it attractive. Or women. or anyone.

you're body- you don't have to care if people like it.

I know people don't like muscles on women- I'm sure people think I'm way to big and bulky.

I am also quiet sure I DGAF what they think. Because my purpose on this earth is not to make others happy.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    It's a bone structure thing. Even when I was extremely underweight, my collarbones were not very defined unless I hunched my shoulders forward, which is generally not an attractive look. (Or it's a very particular fetish that I haven't come across, but I'm sure exists on the internet somewhere.)

Like the thigh gap, prominent collarbones belong on women who genetically have them naturally. Yes, they are held as goals for the pro-ana/mia crowd, which is dangerous and wrong. But, for those who naturally have that body type? It's all part of what makes them uniquely beautiful. ;)
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Oh, user has deactivated.
  • spartacusky
    Options
    I like them personally. I think the definition is both attractive and sexy on a woman. But that's just my opinion.