Anyone else just getting started and have about 50-60 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• goodfood993
    Options
    Me too! I also need help motivating myself to actually write what I have eaten...today (Jan 12th) first day back to the gym...felt good! I am 220 and want to be 160, I am 53 and have been on this roller coaster a few times.
  • ajcramer13
    Options
    Today is my first day back to the gym also. Am 53 and will be a lot happier and healthier when I get to my goal weight - 135!
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    So happy to see so many people trying to change their lifestyle and get healthier. I started using this program in July and it has really helped me. Just follow the calorie guidelines and you will succeed. Good luck everyone.
  • Bogdanxz
    Options
    211 here, goal would be around 185!
  • leslie_deanne
    Options
    I am looking to add a few new MFP friends too for that extra boost of motivation and accountability! B) I've lost 10 lbs since mid - December after giving up soda and I have 60 lbs to my feel good weight! I plan to lose it this year by sticking to the program once and for all!!
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    giving up soda, caffeine, and artificial sweeteners is the best thing anyone can do for themselves. Once those process out of your system, you feel 10x better and it's much easier to stay on track.
  • jennie166
    jennie166 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone love to join you all my sw 187lbs 9 days on I'm now 183lbs my gw 136 I'm really happy how it's going so far my twin girls just started preschool and decided I want to loose the weight that put on in last 6 months
  • jennie166
    jennie166 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    adkjo1968 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,

Sounds like I'm in the same boat as all of you. Just getting started on Fitness Pal. I would love to join you all on the journey. I need to lose between 40-50 pounds too. I have lots to learn. I would love to add friends as well. Good luck and happy new year!

Jo

• cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Me!! I need to lose 30 lbs to get to pre-preggo weight and another 20 lbs to get to pre loss weight. Add me to the 50lb club.
  • becks2089
    becks2089 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm at ~250 taking baby steps to get down to a healthy weight. My first goal is to lose 10 lbs. feel free to add me! I've lost 35 using MFP before and I want to get In the habit again.
    Great luck ladies!!!
  • ThinByThanksgiving
    ThinByThanksgiving Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have about 70-80 lbs to lose but would love the extra motivation. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • imgr8stmom
    imgr8stmom Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    similar goals-- current weight is 215, would like to get down to 160-- more if possible, but that's my goal for now. Please add me!
  • tracie5871
    tracie5871 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 193 trying to get to 145...add me tracie5871!! :D

• amyhary37
    amyhary37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just got started on the first and I'm looking for a few more fitness pals with similar weight loss goals.
    My start weight is 209 & goal weight is 149 lbs.

Thanks!!!
    I have the same goal! Feel overwhelmed have started and quit off and on For 4 years after having my daughter. Ready to do it now!
  • warlesha
    warlesha Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me too! Currently 230, and am trying to get to 175 by this time next year.
  • Cinnamonhuskies
    Cinnamonhuskies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    200 looking for 150 ((sigh))
  • garn64
    garn64 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    250 and wanting to get to 190.
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as a friend. My current goal is to drop the 10 that I've gained since the end of September. Ideally 40 pounds by the end of June... I'm at 4 pounds. I know that I have more once I drop the first 40, but I have to make small goals. Overall, I'm looking to lose 80-90 pounds.
  • EleSnoopE123
    EleSnoopE123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at 216 lbs and goal is 140 lbs, so I need to lose 76 lbs.

Its been 12 days of dieting (doing Keto, 1200 cals and 20-50 carbs).

Add me if you would like, the more friends the better =)
  • msdodson19
    msdodson19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 210 and my desired weight is 160-170.I'm aiming to have this off before Oct. Feel free to add me as I'm looking for motivation, encouragement , and even a little healthy competition.