do you lift heavy? I say 150.
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    About 130
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I'd say 125 tops (and that's only because of your height). I would have said 115 if I didn't know your height.

I am also a former model. I was 95-97 lbs my whole life. Gaining over 100 lbs in the past 3 years really took a toll, physically and emotionally. I look at my photos and sulk (not really but you get what I mean).

You are still tiny. Honestly, if this is what you look like after gaining weight, I can only imagine how thin you were and it was probably in your best interest to have gained some weight.
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    133-135
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

FISING?

lol lol lol lol
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
  • CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    117 - You look excellent.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    image.png

FISING?

lol lol lol lol

Major fail at trying to attack/insult the OP.
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    160?
  • yourpalsoap
    Options
    140ish
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    I have a similar body composition (and I'm 5'6"). I'm guessing you weigh what I weigh.

PS. People IRL always guess 10-15lbs LESS than my actual weight (YAY, Muscles!).
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Like 130 I guess?
  • jlongo1
    jlongo1 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You're my same height and build looks similar to me, but my legs are a little more muscular. I'm going to say 138.
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    140-145
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
  • NoLimitFemme
    NoLimitFemme Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, everyone's body is different and each person holds their weight different. Try checking out mybodygallery.com. You can see other women with the same height, age, and weight as you.
  • MelonFlower
    MelonFlower Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    138lbs is my guess. Whatever it actually is, it appears to be the right weight for your frame.
  • twarden9
    twarden9 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
  • RichardAZ
    RichardAZ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was going to say 125, but what do I know. Beautiful, so that is all that counts.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Errrica91 wrote: »
    I somehow CANNOT help but wonder how other people see me.

Other people don't see you as a number on a scale. They notice the color of your hair and eyes, your smile, the clothes you wear. They get impressions based on your attitude. If they know you well, they see the things they love and value about you, and maybe the things they don't. They DON'T know your weight, your clothing size, or your measurements... and they're not wondering about these things. I understand personally wanting to be a certain size and shape, and my measurements matter to me too, but I think it's important to recognize that the numbers associated with your body don't matter to anyone else but you.