Free Runtastic Pro - Today Only

Options
GTJack17
GTJack17 Posts: 6
edited January 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
All, I received an email offering Runtastic Pro for free, both IOS and Android. I already have the Pro version and love it (I am not affiliated with Runtastic in any way). I cannot post a direct link, but this is from the email:

IOS - Watch out, iOS users: Today is the day to get inspired, fit & active with Runtastic PRO! Benefit from an array of exciting features & advantages within our PRO app. What are you waiting for? Download your motivational boost right now - it’s free.

Android - Get ready, Android users: For you, too, a fit & active lifestyle is just one click away! Download the Runtastic Lite app to your Android phone, type in your promotion code and enjoy your free upgrade to Runtastic PRO. Promotion code "FREE-UBTP-XPTP"

Replies

• supaking
    supaking Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post! Worked great.... best wishes :wink:
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Tried promo code just now and it didn't work.
  • systek
    systek Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Worked for me (Android OS). After installing the FREE version of Runtastic, open app and look for a place to enter the promo code within the app. Can't remember exactly were I went, so sorry. But it was in the APP, and not on the Play store (where you're sent by default when you click the "Go pro" option).

All that rambling probably isn't that helpful.... so good luck! lol