drea5105 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Hot - is that what you're really asking?
  • ransom_of_red_briefs
    edited January 2015
    Options
    LOL!!
  • MizzMaldy
    MizzMaldy Posts: 31 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

This is phenomenal.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Errrica91 wrote: »
    I somehow CANNOT help but wonder how other people see me.

Other people don't see you as a number on a scale. They notice the color of your hair and eyes, your smile, the clothes you wear. They get impressions based on your attitude. If they know you well, they see the things they love and value about you, and maybe the things they don't. They DON'T know your weight, your clothing size, or your measurements... and they're not wondering about these things. I understand personally wanting to be a certain size and shape, and my measurements matter to me too, but I think it's important to recognize that the numbers associated with your body don't matter to anyone else but you.

Perfect.
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    RETRACTED.

BUT as someone who used to model AND gained some weight about 2 years ago I somehow CANNOT help but wonder how other people see me.

no, not going to fuel this.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    125lb ish.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup

LOL @ it being flagged BTW.
    Just sayin' the troof.
  • Errrica91
    Errrica91 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Hot - is that what you're really asking?

It's quite obvious what I was asking so...NO.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    jkwolly wrote: »
    randomtai wrote: »
    randomtai wrote: »
    image.png

FISING?

lol lol lol lol

LOL... I don't spell check the meme, nor make them. :pensive::laugh:
    This better?? Same idea
    futurama-zoidberg-people-paying-attention-hooray.gif
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeup

LOL @ it being flagged BTW.
    Just sayin' the troof.

Flags come with the territory around here. They are passive aggressive anonymous ways to "stick it to the man!".
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    Odd. I thought Models were obsessed with how they look, not what they weigh. If they looked like a supermodel, I can't imagine they would give a crap about how much the scale read.
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Please could I remind people that the purpose of this area of the forum is to provide motivation and support. Any arguments or discussions that go past a level that could be considered a healthy debate are counter productive and help nobody.

If you don't feel that you will be able to make a positive or helpful contribution to a post, please just ignore it and move on to a post that you have more interest in.

Any abusive comments towards another member will never be acceptable within the community and should always be reported. All reports are investigated by the moderator team.

If you feel either a post or a reply is in violation of any MFP community rule please always be sure to flag and report the post. This way, it can be dealt with productively and effectively by the moderation team.

Have an absolutely awesome day!

Adam,
    MFP Greeter for Motivation and Support
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    Locked?
  • Errrica91
    Errrica91 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Errrica91 wrote: »
    I know, I know. What a stupid question, right?

I know that weight shouldn't be the most important thing and I swear it's not BUT as someone who used to model AND gained some weight about 2 years ago I somehow CANNOT help but wonder how other people see me.

I still workout and my diet's clean BUT the scale won't move. I can't even get back my former measurements so I'm pretty upset. I hope that someone will understand:-)

PS: I'm 5'6 btw.
    PS2: I will tell you later ;)

205xpap.jpg

EDIT:

OK, guys...so about the weight:

*121 lbs was the lowest I've ever been (still within a healthy range - EVEN during my modeling era). So that's to those thinking that all models (including ME - thx for those messages btw) are just an anorexic bag of bones.

*My regular weight was mostly 125lbs though.

*My CURRENT weight is about 136lbs. There you go o:)

And last but not least...to the buddy suggesting I'm suffering of some kind of a psychosis:

A former model being vain about her appearance (as almost any other woman) is far from a psychosis and your comment is an INSULT to those really suffering from that horrible mental illness.

Thanks everyone for feedback <3