oh my god wot is wrong with me!!!!!!

littlelol
littlelol Posts: 539
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
i just want to eat!!!!!!! TOM :(

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    You can do it. Cut up some carrots cucumbers or even almonds just to snack on during the day.
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    So eat, haha. If you're body's telling you it's hungry... eat. If you're worried about eating too much or the calories, eat veggies. Roasted broccoli is delicious :)
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Wow!! Thanks I needed a laugh, TOM is visiting here as well, man he sure does get around!
  • shmoejo
    shmoejo Posts: 37
    my tom kicks my *kitten* every month
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    TOM is such a hussey.
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    TOM is going to be knocking on my door soon, so I feel ya on the fact that I totally just went to Jack in the Box and had fast food! Ahhh you gotta love the female body, right? :(
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Wow!! Thanks I needed a laugh, TOM is visiting here as well, man he sure does get around!

Many TOM is such a player isn't he? The jerk.
  • foy2012
    foy2012 Posts: 2
    lol i had no idea what TOM was either. i was like hmm...

anyways, eat something healthy and low calorie! its ok!!
  • Well, I don't know what diet you follow, but a nice 6 inch Subway Turkey Breast on wheat w/ lettuce, tomatoes, and light mayo sounds really good right about now :)
  • lifeisadancefloor
    lifeisadancefloor Posts: 91 Member
    TOM is such a hussey.

Haha Love it
  • Boo_08
    Boo_08 Posts: 94 Member
    I know when It my TOM I crave chocolate.... I try the Special k chocolate cereal to curve it.. way better than a choc bar.

or these muffins.

1 Package betty Crocker double fudge cookies
    2 cups all bran buds or all bran flakes
    2 1/2 cups water
    1 1/2 tsb backing powder

soak bran in water for 15 min or so more if your using the buds they take longer to break down and stir in cookie mix... make 30 muffins...

bake at 350 for 20 min

they are filling because of all the fiber and give a GREAT Chocolate fix.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    I'm the opposite when it's that time for me. I have absolutely no appetite what so ever, it's bizarre.

Don't worry about it though, just eat if you're hungry, try to make it healthy and when it's over just get back on track :smile:
  • busygirl1
    busygirl1 Posts: 217
    I am not really an advocate of soda but I have the odd diet coke, it hits the sweet craving and fills you up for a good while aswell
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    I don't fight it...
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    If you need to, then do it! Just try to find lower cal options, like bagel thins (instead of regular ones), or skinny cow ice cream, or chocolate granola bars...I am working under the belief that my body needs a little more food during that time, anyways :happy:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    TOM is knocking on my door too.. gained a pound in water weight thanks to the lil bugger.

If your hungry, go eat some fruit or something.. or maybe a small serving of something un healthy so it stops yelling at you.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    TOM here too. Was pleasantly surprised to see the scale at 149 - usually I gain 4-5lbs during this time.

That being said - I wanna eat everything in the house - even if someone else thinks they may want to eat it. IT IS MINE! LOL
  • aunt_hbomb
    aunt_hbomb Posts: 204
    TOM got me good last week until I figured out what was going on. That's when I was able to get a hold of it and defeated it. I had my best weight loss in 6 weeks with 5.2 lbs.
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    TOM bit me good and proper last week. Trying to lose the 4lbs I gained (fell off the wagon a bit). Generally though, I use the Boots shapers range - they do a bunch of tasty little chocolate snack bars for less than a 100 calories apiece - definitely worth it. Otherwise, given I allow myself one cheat meal a week, I'll just take my cheat meal early and let myself splash out a little to get rid of the craving before I give in and end up eating a whole pizza, chicken wings and a giant chocolate dessert (which is what I would have eaten without thinking about pre-diet). Good luck!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Hi guys,
    Firstly, insulting other users is completely unacceptable. I have deleted some posts within this thread that were insulting and also other posts which contained quotations of these. Please can we keep the thread content "on track" and try to help the OP with her questions? This is a forum that aims to help individuals and not criticise them. Please keep the following rule in mind when posting.

Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

If you view a post which you find insulting, personal or otherwise, then please use the report button and a moderator will help.

Thank you,
    Ms_Natalie
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.