T25 Success Stories?? Pics??

Options
My T25 arrives tomorrow and I am in need of some inspiration to kill it!

Replies

• pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics on my work computer, but I lost 13lbs and 16inches the first time I did T25! Of course, I sprained my ankle, stopped working out to heal, and never picked up healthy habits again, so I gained it back. I just started it again on Monday, and I'm hoping for similar results. Definitely take measurements, because there were weeks I'd feel defeated that I'd only lost .5lb, but then I'd measure and find my waist or thighs were a full 2" smaller.
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics on my work computer either, but when I finished I put my results on my website/blog if you want to check it out. There's pics, too. I lost 25.9 pounds and 20.5 inches doing Alpha, Beta, then taking a 2 week break, then Gamma. http://losingfatwithcat.com/results/
  • BritH24
    BritH24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to use the focus t25 system. It's great, but I feel like I'm the only person who can't seem to get through the entire 25 minutes without at least taking a short break. It's quite disheartening!! I wish you luck!!!
  • Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I got my dvd's back in December. Unofficially, I started Alpha on 12/22/14- but because I struggled, in last 2 weeks of December- I went slowly, using only the modifier. I still got a hell of a workout!..not sure what I was thinking!
    -Anyway- I officially started on 1/5/2015 (currently on week 2). The first changes I noticed came from my shoulders & arms- they're more defined. Waist is slimming down- sleeping is much better & my appetite is curbed. Today, I've noticed my quads feel like lead! I'm loving this! Very motivating!
    -My only (real) struggle with Alpha (-that I know will get better over time) is the Abs dvd. I can't transition fast enough, from a floor exercise, to a standing exercise.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 1st week of it. This is my second time, I completed it last year but don't remember the results that I got. But, of all of the programs that I've tried, this is the one that I love.
  • BritH24
    BritH24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just got my fitbit Charge HR so I'm looking forward to my t25 workout tonight! Finally get an idea of my heart rate and calorie burn :)