Inner thighs

I need help!!! I would love to know how to tone my inner thighs but would want to know if anyone has had any experience and wether what they did actually worked, the top of my thighs bulge out abit and that's what I hate most could anyone give me answers?

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    You can’t spot reduce. Just eat well and keep active and you’ll lose fat. Over time that should reduce all body parts that carry fat.
  • getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    You can’t spot reduce. Just eat well and keep active and you’ll lose fat. Over time that should reduce all body parts that carry fat.

exactly!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    zoe_seward wrote: »
    I need help!!! I would love to know how to tone my inner thighs but would want to know if anyone has had any experience and wether what they did actually worked, the top of my thighs bulge out abit and that's what I hate most could anyone give me answers?

This.

And I'd also advise you to learn to be a little more accepting of them. As women, our thighs are often where we store our excess fat. We need a bit of excess fat to be healthy. Chances are you won't be about to remove ALL the fat on your thighs while maintaining a healthy body fat percentage.
  • redsk
    redsk Posts: 27 Member
    You can't spot reduce but working on your thighs can cause a noticeable difference by strengthening the muscles. For me, roller skating really had an impact on my thighs. Plow stops for the win!
  • FunkenWagnel
    FunkenWagnel Posts: 131 Member
    I definitely agree, work on removing the fat from your body overall. That said, however, certain exercises can make those inner thigh muscles look great underneath.

Inner thigh lifts, walking up and down mountains, roller skating, can be great for this. Also, squats and lunges do a great overall job of shaping the whole leg. I'd say they're best of all.