Ya ateeh (Hello) from Navajo Country, USA

Options
Hello...

I'm new as of today!! I started my workouts and diets a week ago - however my little sister directed me to this site just today!! How awesome!!

Anyway... come see me and SUPPORT me. I'll be your SUPPORT pal too! Anyhoo... drop a line and let me know what's working for you and what's not. Or share workout routines... I'm open to all suggestions!

yeah... and share your motivations with me... KEEP INSPIRING ME!!!

Live, Laugh, SING, and be well,
~kewlndn~

Replies

• kewlndn
    Options
    Hello...

I'm new as of today!! I started my workouts and diets a week ago - however my little sister directed me to this site just today!! How awesome!!

Anyway... come see me and SUPPORT me. I'll be your SUPPORT pal too! Anyhoo... drop a line and let me know what's working for you and what's not. Or share workout routines... I'm open to all suggestions!

yeah... and share your motivations with me... KEEP INSPIRING ME!!!

~kewlndn~
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome! My wife is a quarter Navajo too. This is a great site for lots of encouragement. You CAN do this, and there are lots of people to cheer you on. Just take it a day at a time and it's amazing how fast it goes....besides if you don't do anything, you won't ever get there.
    Cowboy
  • AndreaMMil
    Options
    Hello & welcome! This place seems to be working for me. I just stay honest with myself, exercise everyday & normally don't eat my exercise calories. Hope that helps! Good luck!
  • cbrisset
    Options
    Aanii (Hello) from Anishnabe country, welcome, I haven't been here long, but I like to use this site to help me stay on track. If you ever want advice or support, just ask.
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Ya ateeh! Welcome from Albuquerque!
  • kewlndn
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome! My wife is a quarter Navajo too. This is a great site for lots of encouragement. You CAN do this, and there are lots of people to cheer you on. Just take it a day at a time and it's amazing how fast it goes....besides if you don't do anything, you won't ever get there.
    Cowboy
  • kewlndn
    Options
    Hey thanks. Much Appreciated. It's been about 3 1/2 weeks now. I've lost about 15 pounds and can last the whole 40 minutes on the elliptical!!! Hahahahha. It's amazing how I already feel so much more engery. I don't do bread ( miss the fry bread), but I don't CRAVE IT EITHER. People are starting to see the slight difference and have given me compliments. It's been pretty neat and gives me a good feeling.

Thanks, again, for the support and comment you've left for me. Hope all well for you too and you are seeing/receiving good results.

Pat
  • kewlndn
    Options
    Hey thanks. Much Appreciated. It's been about 3 1/2 weeks now. I've lost about 15 pounds and can last the whole 40 minutes on the elliptical!!! Hahahahha. It's amazing how I already feel so much more engery. I don't do bread ( miss the fry bread), but I don't CRAVE IT EITHER. People are starting to see the slight difference and have given me compliments. It's been pretty neat and gives me a good feeling.

Thanks, again, for the support and comment you've left for me. Hope all well for you too and you are seeing/receiving good results.

Pat
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hello :smile: Welcome. Congrats on your weight lost so far that 's awesome. You're on the right track. :happy: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: