Calorie adjustment not showing up.

Options
I am a new Fitbit user. I am all set up. I can see that MFP and Fitbit are talking to each other because the number of Fitbit steps I have taken is listed at the top of my page in small print.
However the Calorie Adjustment number given by Fitbit is not showing up at the bottom of my MFP diary and therefore not being subtracted from my total calories allotted number.
Is there something I did or didn't do during set up to get the Calorie Adjustment to show up?
Thanks - Britt

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    In settings under food and exercise did you enable negative adjustment?
  • brittk70
    brittk70 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No! I had not done that. Thanks.

• brittk70
    Options
    I made the adjustment but still don't see it. Hoping that had something to do with it not being a retroactive feature and I had already completed my food for the day???
  • fatboy_rob
    fatboy_rob Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a Jawbone. The Calories only seem to transfer across once I have done a certain number of steps
  • brittk70
    Options
    Could be my problem too. I purchased Fitbit this afternoon and have only been hooked up since about 3pm. Haven't hit the 10,000 steps goal it set for me and didn't get a workout in today.
    I will give it until tomorrow before I get all annoyed:).
  • SusanUW83
    SusanUW83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I didnt like that negative adjustment because it takes calories away if you don't do your fitbit goal. I already account for non-exercise days in my calorie calculation and consider any exercise a + (rather than not enough being a minus).