Sooo I'm new here

Options
my names Desirae, I'm 23, new mom and wanting to get my body back, obviously. I love comedy and making people laugh. I'm hoping this app helps me plan my meals a lot better, seems legit so far. I'll keep updated on here to show progress pictures, meals I make/find/create, and the occasional stress rant if I feel appropriate. Share with me your journey! I'm interested to hear about how I'm not the only in this fight. Cheers

Replies

• ptrevino25
    Options
    Hi Desirae, I'm Priscilla and I'm 25. So far I've been on this app for a week and I've lost 3.2 lbs seems like a little but feels great! With excersise and watching my intake has helped, this app is great. Congrats on being a new mom and good luck on this journey, you'll do great! God bless. <3
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • ptrevino25
    Options
    Thank you BLACKxLABEL & jaymvita!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Congrats Desirae, and I want to welcome both of you to the site.

Who named YOU the welcome girls to MFP committee leader?! Or was that a self nomination? :P

Anyway, welcome to MFP, ladies :)
  • ptrevino25
    Options
    Thanks sinistrous (*)
  • luis702702
    luis702702 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hi Desirae I been using this app but to be honest I use it more like a practice, to give me ideas on how to plan my meals or at least see where I am failing in diet and it has helped me alot but it helps being honest with it so you can see how many calories you consumed and burned...on holidays when I eat all day I don't usually put in my meals becauese it will just make me feel bad :) so I ll skip those days :)