any ladies in their 20s or 30s need to lose 40+ lbs?

Add me. This is my 2nd time on here. I need friends who havent met their goals and who have atleast 40 lbs to lose.

Replies

• mailru
    mailru Posts: 2
    Add me, that's what I need to loose
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    That would be me. Feel free to add. I could use all the support I can get.
    :)
  • FutureLPN18
    FutureLPN18 Posts: 10 Member
    I could so use the support add me please
  • portlandsundevil
    portlandsundevil Posts: 213 Member
    I recently returned to MFP myself; have about 50 lbs I'm trying to lose initially and then I'll see from there. Feel free to add me.
  • kmccasland1
    kmccasland1 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me, too. I definitely need to lose more than 40!
  • lookingup1
    lookingup1 Posts: 3 Member
    I do! Please add me, I could use the support to reach my goals!
  • lizsmile371
    lizsmile371 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. I need more motivation
  • Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Turning 30 this year and very motivated to drop 40 to get to my goal weight. Feel free to add me, we can all use the support and motivation of the "buddy system".
  • Add me too! I have 40 to lose.
  • megtowne
    megtowne Posts: 9 Member
    Me too! I keep getting off track and gained over the holidays. Losing 40 pounds would put me back where I was at the end of college, but I could realistically lose up to 90. I can use all the support I can get!
  • I do!! Add me too!! :-)
  • 23 and initial goal is 50 lbs!
  • I wish I only needed to lose 40 pounds :( I'm currently at 290 and want to get down to 210. I look sickly if I'm any thinner than that. Add me ladies! We can all use support :)
  • MrsBrown104
    MrsBrown104 Posts: 88 Member
    Feel free to add me! 27, and ideally need to loose 100#
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • I am going to be turning 30 in less than 2 months! and needing to lose 100#!! Feel free to add me on here and if you have a fitbit--you can add me on there!!
    fitbit.com/user/2XGJVS
  • Kekekylene
    Kekekylene Posts: 112 Member
    Feel free to add me. I started out needing to lose over 100lbs, still have about 50 to lose!
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    edited January 2015
    Me me me me meeeeeeee lol.
    I'm 31 and I need to lose about 90 lbs to get to my ideal weight. Add me if any of you like. I'm an aussie and I work weird hours, have three kids, and I love a great joke. I need some virtual kicks up the butt to get me moving
  • Add me please
  • misaswebb
    misaswebb Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 29 and need to lose 44 lb! Add me :)
  • I need to loose 40 pounds please add me
  • Beckapedia4514
    Beckapedia4514 Posts: 19 Member
    I need to loose 100 lbs, need lots of motivation and support. I have gone it alone so many times with no success. Hope the support is what I have been missing. Add me!
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    I'm 30 and need to lose at least 40 lbs! Please add me!
  • starjulia
    starjulia Posts: 22 Member
    add me! I am 33 and looking to lose 40lbs
  • 31 Looking to lose 50... my local YMCA just started a Weight No More program tht I sogned up for... there are incentives, giveaways, weigh ins:( lol... its 12 weeks but could def use motivation...
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    25 yr old with about 100 lbs to lose so anyone can add me too! Looking for more people who have a long journey ahead of them.
  • jnicb
    jnicb Posts: 8 Member
    Anyone can add me! I'm currently working to lose - have lost over 20 already and hoping to lose 100+. I post everyday and try to stay active on MFP!
  • kristinogrady77
    kristinogrady77 Posts: 19 Member
    Anyone can add me too. Mid (ahem) late 30's with 80 to lose. Lost it before and gained it back. Would love to have more friends. Thanks!
  • I'm in my early 30's and looking for friends to help support me through losing 60 Lbs about
  • monilove617
    monilove617 Posts: 34 Member
    Having a goal is great. The main objective is changing our lifestyle so that when we meet our goals, we can maintain it. I just want to be able to step out of my shell and feel confident which I never have and that's not acceptable! I would love all of your support! @MoniLove00 you can add me