Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

in honor of my 200th day... (pics)

2»

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    great great great! my start weight was 229. you're an inspiration
  • gwen933
    gwen933 Posts: 79 Member
    Congratulations!! You look great!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Happy 200th day. You're a star and your progress is amazing!
  • tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    happy 200th! I am definitely inspired by your PR... I've just begun c25k.... and will be running my first 5k this fall :) definitely an inspiration!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    You look so healthy, happy and beautiful! Congrats on your sweet success and may your journey continue to be a healthy one =)
  • mhoward48
    mhoward48 Posts: 26
    Wow that is some difference!! Great job!
  • adholcomb
    adholcomb Posts: 33 Member
    Congrats. Phenomenal!!! Amazing transformation. Absolutely amazing. You look great!!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    NotAllWhoWanderAreLost Posts: 615 Member
    Wow, you look incredible!!! I can't believe that the before(during)/after pictures are only 200 days apart - amazing dedication!!! I also LOVE how dedicated you are to running, and those are amazing times too - you are AWESOME!

well, they are actually more than 200 days apart photo-wise... I have my 200 day log-in on MFP today, but didnt find the site for a while AFTER that first shot was taken and my login days were reset a few times in the early stages so....

but yes, thank you for the compliment :) I'm working on getting my running times up... i had a minor setback with an IT band injury, but fortunately, that seems to be resolving :drinker:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    You look great, and I must say you dont look like you weigh 165lbs at all, I was actually shock when i saw that below your ticker. You look alot smaller than 165...awesome

thanks! It really goes to show that a given number will look different on a variety of heights/body types/builds. Very important not to get too hung up on a number as you get nearer to your goal and just look at the overall picture & your health, IMO! .... I am 5'10" so i can stretch my 165 lbs vertically quite a bit hehehe
  • Loribell23
    Loribell23 Posts: 66
    You look amazing! I have about ten pounds to go too- The last ten are soo hard to lose!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    You are my new inspiration! Congratulations. Perhaps 200 days from now I can post some awesome photos too! I need to figure out how to get motivated to do the walking part and increase my endurance. I can barely do 20 minutes and that is not at a fast pace. I did bring my sneakers to work today - so I guess today will be Day 1. :happy:

Its a deal! I will be back 200 days from now looking for you! :) Just love yourself for where you are at. Weightloss & fitness is not a linear path, so sometimes it will feel more like you're going in circles, but rest assured: its a spiral staircase and you are always making progress! Be open to your journey.... great things lay ahead!
  • LC28
    LC28 Posts: 14 Member
    You look great! Congratulations... thank you for allowing us to see this. Gives me motivation to keep working at it :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    WOW! Great transformation! I bet you are feeling great! Congrats on the PR, too!!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    thank you everyone!! :blushing: Its just nice to mark this day, because oddly, it really feels "special" to me to hit my 200 day mark :drinker:

To the ppl who mentioned the running, I too am a C25K'er and i HIGHLY recommend it! (started C25K in October 2010) If you are a walker and you don't think you're ready for running yet, thats cool, i was there too. Just walk at a moderately fast (to you) pace for the "walk" segments and walk at a fast pace (push it!) for your "run" segments. Build up your endurance and repeat weeks if you need to! Its ok!! :) Someday you will break into a jog and you will be able to get those 60 seconds completed. Don't over-do it though. Rest is just as vital to you as hard work is... we need both. :heart: To those who are already running and looking to get faster and go further, we'll all have to turn to more experienced runners for advice as i am new to this too LOL. I have height and long legs on my side and i think that helps enormously. That and i am freakin' bull-headed :laugh:
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Great job and very inspiring! I just hit 100 days with 45 lbs lost so far!
  • chaobabie
    chaobabie Posts: 64
    what a long journey! you look amazing!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    So inspiring! Thanks for sharing your story!! :flowerforyou: Congrats on the 200 days! Great commitment!
  • smtraxx
    smtraxx Posts: 60 Member
    You are an inspiration to us all. Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!