Replies

• maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    Personality all the way!
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    An amazing personality can make an average person look great!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    530roman wrote: »
    Personality is the only thing that gives me a shot, so I'm going with that!

Be quiet, mister.

What?! Lol

You know what.
  • jeremyrby
    Options
    bossejo wrote: »
    jeremyrby wrote: »
    Very good point... Perhaps I should just buy a hamster and watch it roll around in a ball. Seems safer than dating decisions :)

Totally agree! :-p

Just left pet smart, I was a fool to think a lady could steal this cute hamster face from me lol
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Both. First thing that caught my eye about my S.O. were his lips, then his gorgeous eyes.
    -swooooon-
    We've got a similar grouchy personality, so it's all good in both departments LOL.
  • jeremyrby
    Options
    Personality wins :) it's about time my ability to juggle M&M's came into use
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    Personality is more important. I think you should give her a chance... you might find she grows more beautiful in your eyes, the more you get to know her... she already makes you laugh and smile. :D
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    Options
    jeremyrby wrote: »
    So I'm thinking of dating this girl but she's not crazy attractive 5/10 maybe, but she makes me laugh and smile beyond belief. Just debating on the attraction part

*wonders if anyone has ever said that about her...*

In my opinion both matter but personality matters more.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    its all good saying personality wins but ..when youre choosing from a catalogue u have no idea how it works ..so even underhandedly looks is the thing that initiates anything surely? ..
  • blackcrossknight
    blackcrossknight Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    As a white female with blue eyes and blonde hair of 5'7, I would tell you my preference is of a fair skinned American man of blonde hair, blue eyes and slightly taller than me; maybe 5'10 and some abs/ muscle, why not.
    However, my current interest is in that of a fair skinned Greek man who is an inch shorter than me, while my ex was an Indian female who was five foot with a medium complexion, and he before her, was a black American of darker complexion; six foot. One had some abs, the other was a bit tubby, the other is slim with no muscle mass at all. Not really people I would look at and fawn over if hadn't been friends with them first, and know their personalities. I can't remember having ever found someone I've got along well with within my preference, and these people all had amazing minds that drug me in, as well as personalities that played well with mine. It will always be personality/mind material that gets me before anything else.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Looks don't last forever and in the end we all end up in the same place. Once the looks are gone, what's left?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    both . both matter personality one point more
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    yes so...
    eyes
    lips
    neck
    azz
    small of back
    thighs
    hands

In that order...what was the ?

• rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Both but personality is a bigger one. That said not sure what my gf sees in me as i'm ugly as sin and have the personality of an angry badger lol
  • Texafornia23
    Texafornia23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Both. Like sacrificing one for the other is even an option?
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    rowlandsw wrote: »
    ... i'm ugly as sin..

Well... That hurt my e-feelz and e-steem so much. SO SO MUCH!

-goes to corner to e-cry- lulz
  • bellabutt3
    bellabutt3 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    If your looking for long term...remember looks fade. Stick with someone you actually like to be with. So personality wins.
  • golf_pro_wife
    golf_pro_wife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are gonna think I am waaay beyond wierd...personality. I fell in love with my husband before even a face to face meet. Here we are about to celebrate our 17th anniversary
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    As long as he doesn"t hurt to look at, if a guy can make me laugh, it"s in the bag.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I would choose character, he can't be very unattractive, average looking, I will take him