Need friends to motivate!

Options
New to this app and just started dieting AGAIN! new year new me and that bull. No but seriously could do with some people going threw the same so we can help each otheer out! Feel free to add me and please be cruel to be kind! My friends are too nice and so is my boyfriend saying I dont need to loose any weight I do and I know it will make me feel so much better

Replies

• SR554
    SR554 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Know how you feel hun. Add me :)
  • shrinkme78
    Options
    Just started back on here after a year long break. Need friends for motivation so please add me!!
  • vanessacfraser
    Options
    I don't know how to add anyone, but also looking for friends for motivation!
  • monilove617
    monilove617 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request! This app is amazing and so resourceful. And the people are very encouraging! Best of luck.
  • gabbbbz91
    Options
    Add me
  • shanta5ny
    shanta5ny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love motivation add me too
  • shanta5ny
    shanta5ny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    shanta5ny wrote: »
    shanta5ny wrote: »

• shannlou479
    shannlou479 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For some reason when I'm going on people's profiles to add them it's not letting me access says webpage down (might just be my phone) so could people add me! Thank you :) hope everyones doing well on there 'healthy eating & exercise' HATE the word diet. I'm sure when I say diet my brain overthinks chocolate and fattyfood's! Because when I don't think about dieting I actually eat ok(ish) soon as I mention diet it's like everything chocolate! Argh
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request. Been on here for a while and have had great success. Love helping others.
  • nurseinthenorth
    nurseinthenorth Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm back at it too! I'm feeling super motivated because I just don't like how I feel. The added weight is giving me symptoms like numbness in my arms at night and heart palpitations. I'm sure that losing 40 pounds would fix it. Probably losing 10 pounds would fix it. Like you, I have a partner who thinks I look great just the way I am, and my friends are wonderful. I'll be married 20 years next year, and I know it's cliche, but I'd love to fit back into that wedding dress again... Please add me! I love the support and interaction this app provides.
  • mindybell1983
    mindybell1983 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in need of motivation as well!
  • ashmarie1083
    ashmarie1083 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have kind of used this app on and off for a couple years. I lost 50 lbs about 3 years ago but have slowly put it all back on since then. But I'm at a point where I just need to be healthy.
    I'd love some friends to add for extra encouragement!
  • MrsTrujillo83
    MrsTrujillo83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for friends to motivate! Add me! :)
  • Cmf12170
    Cmf12170 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and full of excuses. I'm motivated to become healthier by eating better and exercising! !!!! Let's be friends and help each other:)
  • shannlou479
    shannlou479 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Its not letting me add you guys think it might be my phone playing up please feel free to add me and message me! :D
  • klogetsfit_
    klogetsfit_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Friend request on the way! The more the merrier. ❤️ everyone also feel free to add me!
  • smontgomery55
    Options
    Feel free to add me!