premier protein shake

Options
Hi all,

Anyone use the premier protein shakes and are thery any good? I eat the bars and enjoy the taste of them. I read on amazon though that the shakes where real good and recently changed the receipe and now they are not good and can be really think or runny, is this true from what others have seen?

Thanks for any info...

Replies

• dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I make my own protein shakes using the vanilla Whey protein powder from Walmart and they are just out of this world.
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My only experience with protein shakes are with the Premier Nutrition ones - I get them from Costco. Now granted, I haven't been drinking them that long - maybe three months or so? - but I think they are just fine. :smile:
  • helper1112
    helper1112 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    bump....
  • pidgy
    pidgy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I really like syntrax "nectar" protein powder for shakes---with almond milk or reg milk most of the flavors taste like a milkshake! favorites are the choco and caribbean cooler flavors...and i find them cheaper online... :)
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I make my own protein shakes using the vanilla Whey protein powder from Walmart and they are just out of this world.

Any special recipe you'd be willing to share? I just bought some of that today, actually.
  • TequillaLover89
    TequillaLover89 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

Any special recipe you'd be willing to share? I just bought some of that today, actually.

I just mix whey protein and water together, add ice, and yummy.. Or blend with ice, which is good too for warm days.

Bumping this from a really old thread because I just tried a premier chocolate shake for the first time. 160 calories and 30 grams of protein, soo yummy too!

How would people rate premier as far as protein shakes go?
  • maxonehiphop
    maxonehiphop Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I always keep some handy for (both bars and shakes) when i'm in a huge hurry and simply don't have my blender handy. I like them.
  • tbpw
    tbpw Posts: 3
    Options
    Don't eat the bars...unless you want to gain weight, or are lifting weights, or working out heavily. (Too Many Carbs)

I drink a Premier Protein 30g according to this schedule:

7:00am
    10:00am
    1:00 pm
    4:00 pm
    7:00 pm

Then fast for the intervening 12 hours.

In three days, I dropped 16 pounds. If you add exercise, it can be more.

Taking vitamin supplements helps...

This was a test run. If I do the sleeve, that would be life for three weeks afterwards.

Which begs the question:

How much can I loose like this, without the help of surgery?

I hop this helps; I'm from 406 to 390!
  • tbpw
    tbpw Posts: 3
    Options
    Oops, "hope"...