any ladies in their 20s or 30s need to lose 40+ lbs?

Options

Replies

• arisartu1
    Options
    I need to loose 40 pounds please add me
  • Beckapedia4514
    Beckapedia4514 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100 lbs, need lots of motivation and support. I have gone it alone so many times with no success. Hope the support is what I have been missing. Add me!
  • Missy022014
    Missy022014 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and need to lose at least 40 lbs! Please add me!
  • starjulia
    starjulia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    add me! I am 33 and looking to lose 40lbs
  • susanferris940
    Options
    31 Looking to lose 50... my local YMCA just started a Weight No More program tht I sogned up for... there are incentives, giveaways, weigh ins:( lol... its 12 weeks but could def use motivation...
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    25 yr old with about 100 lbs to lose so anyone can add me too! Looking for more people who have a long journey ahead of them.
  • jnicb
    jnicb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm currently working to lose - have lost over 20 already and hoping to lose 100+. I post everyday and try to stay active on MFP!
  • kristinogrady77
    kristinogrady77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. Mid (ahem) late 30's with 80 to lose. Lost it before and gained it back. Would love to have more friends. Thanks!
  • sliptwister2000
    Options
    I'm in my early 30's and looking for friends to help support me through losing 60 Lbs about
  • monilove617
    monilove617 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Having a goal is great. The main objective is changing our lifestyle so that when we meet our goals, we can maintain it. I just want to be able to step out of my shell and feel confident which I never have and that's not acceptable! I would love all of your support! @MoniLove00 you can add me
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36 and need to lose at least 50 pounds. Looking for like minded people. :wink:
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 24 and down 34 since Aug of last year but still have 62 to go. anyone can add me!
  • maidmarian4
    Options
    Anyone here can add me!
    I'm 34 years old, 4 kids, and want to get under 200 lbs (starting at 225 - I'm 5'3"). My goal weight is definitely below that though.
  • heatherbell2626
    Options
    Please add me
  • tan_atk
    Options
    34 and want to lose 60+ lbs to lose. Please add me
  • ChristinaLeighYoung
    Options
    You can add me! My goal is to lose at least 70lbs but total goal is 100lbs!
  • jessp2011
    jessp2011 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Please add me. My goal is to lose 70 lbs.
  • QuixoticParody
    Options
    I've got 60 something to go and this is not my first attempt on mfp! ! Help. Lol
  • Me too. I have my profile set at 20lbs at the moment but want to lose another 10-20 after that.
  • RacheyRoo183
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 31 and looking to lose 3 stone (as we say here in England!) which I believe is 42 pounds! Started seriously 9 days ago and got my first weigh in on Thursday... ekk! Happy to support anyone else who's also trying hard! x