Motivation and support seeker!

Options
hey I'm looking for new friends to keep my spirits up and keep me going longer and harder every day. So far I have the food part down, good healthy meals. But I'm struggling with the gym aspect and staying motivated ! Knowing people support me always feels great. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    Welcome to the MFP community!

Wishing you all the best of success with your journey and getting that support that you deserve (trust me it's here, there are so many wonderful people that I'm positive will help you along your journey)!!

Adam
  • wildflower856
    wildflower856 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I need a friend too! I'll support :D lets do this thing chicka!
  • amymccracken692
    amymccracken692 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this as well. Working hard with the food but I to struggle with the exercise. Would love to have some support
  • alexi81
    alexi81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi

I started a couple of days ago. So far the food bit is going ok but cannot find any time/energy/motivation for exercise.

Feel free to add me :) and good luck!
  • zac775
    zac775 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Happy to help and support where I can, so feel free to add.
  • summeryanez
    Options
    Hello all,

I am new as well and CANNOT do this alone. I have tried. Im down for a hardcore stance to stick to my goal weight and more importantly be more healthy and fight the energy loss of being severely anemic.

Thanks and hope to get the support I give, which is a LOT :)
  • nestacey
    nestacey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this as well. I'm a single mom and am having a hard time finding time for exercise! HELP! LOL. Please add me as a friend and maybe we can pull strength from each other!