Down 125lbs! If I can do it, you CAN DO IT! Thanks myfitnesspal!!

Options

Replies

• giulianapietrantoni
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats! This is so inspiring!
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal change... congrats!! :)
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic change! You look fantastic as well, congratulations!
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • chetrog
    chetrog Posts: 18
    Options
    Awesome
  • Zikhona123
    Zikhona123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done, you have inspired me.
  • trevandmel2015
    Options
    Jeeez you look fantastic! I love reading transformations like yours because it helps keep me on track especially in this early stage of this lifestyle change. Sometimes I feel like it will take forever but then I remember it took me 6 years to put on the weight so why wouldn't I be kind enough to myself to invest the same amount of time to be healthy and happy again. No point in moaning and procrastinating - it's do or die!
  • soontobeslim2015
    Options
    so amazing and inspiring you look awesome
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    @trevandmel2015‌ You got it girl... It takes time and patience! Focus on those small goals, like being able to walk a little faster around the block. There are some pretty cool non scale victories that happen along the way as well... :) Being able to keep up with my kids is pretty awesome!
  • Laverne64
    Options
    OMG, you look amazing!
  • Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    k4tie82 wrote: »
    I’ve decided to share my weight loss story in hopes that it will help someone who is struggling with their weight and trying to live a healthier lifestyle.

In the last 3 ½ years I have lost 125 lbs. Before starting my journey I was 270 pounds, almost type 2 diabetic, and I was morbidly obese. I was depressed and miserable in my own skin, self-soothing with food and candy. My weight and lifestyle were slowly killing me. I wanted to be healthy, I wanted to be happy again, and I wanted to be the wife and mother my family deserved. Those things combined gave me the final push I needed to change my lifestyle.

I didn’t follow a specific program or go through weight loss surgery. I swapped all my sugar loaded drinks for water, started tracking my food using myfitnesspal, and added exercise into my daily routine. I wanted to change my lifestyle so this would become a permanent way of life. I started with small, achievable goals so I didn’t get overwhelmed with how much weight I still had to lose. I have had amazing success with myfitnesspal! I love that you can share your diary with friends, encourage one another to make healthy choices, and it’s not a specific diet plan! If you choose you can look at all your nutritional value for the day, which has been extremely helpful for me.
    I joined a local gym and I discovered a whole new passion for fitness. I reached out and found other ladies to work out with at the gym. We encourage each other, hold each other accountable, and have fun! When one of us struggles, we help each other. I started personal training and improved my strength, lost more weight, and melted away body fat. Myfitnesspal has helped me track my protein so I could build muscle, as well as my fiber so I can keep things moving ;) I have been able to accomplish things I never thought possible, and I have learned to believe in myself! Please know that weight loss is a journey and it takes time. If I can do this, you can do this! I finally have my life back and I feel great! Thank you myfitnesspal for being part of my journey!
    xmwtn3rwiv0i.jpg

Way to go girl! Congrats on all your success! You look fabulous! I just lost 45lbs took me a year :) went from a size 14 to a 6! Feels great to be healthy again.
  • AdelleDazeem
    AdelleDazeem Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing, this is amazing.
  • pickledeggy
    pickledeggy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing you look incredible! What a trabsformation
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations!!! You really are an inspiration. You are completely transformed. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Transformed is an awesome way to describe how I feel as well! Feels amazing to be healthy again and back at my high school weight! :)
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love your shirt by the way!
  • tifsimmons91
    tifsimmons91 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    great job! i hope i will look as amazing as you do when i lose all my weight! :)
  • k4tie82
    Options
    Thank you!! @tifsimmons91‌ You can do it girl!!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transition! Thank you for sharing. You encourage and inspire!
  • Joha72
    Joha72 Posts: 2
    Options
    You are an inspiration, what commitment means for ourselves. Congrats and for share
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!