beginner mom want to lose 30lbs

Options
Hey everyone im new at this, but over all I just became a parent and have extra pounds on me I want to lose but its too hard if im watching my baby and cant go outside to walk cause my partner says no. At the same time looking up attractive woman's photos, its very discouraging and I want to look good so that he knows what he was missing out on.

Replies

• hudsonsong
    hudsonsong Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    "Oh hell no! My reply to your man......" You go girl! You can do this! There are a lot of exercises you can do indoors. Jumping jacks are seriously great, push ups, squats, and so on. You got this!
  • trevandmel2015
    Options
    Although I get that it's human nature to look at someone attractive but if he is purposely doing it in front of you, that's kinda mean. Just shrug it off and keep doing what you're doing. There are heaps of workout video's on youtube (I tend to use the zumba ones) that you can connect to the tv to make it easier to see (if you have that capability on your tv through your PC). I honestly try not to worry about what other people are doing as it's a huge distraction from my goal and I'd rather not dwell on some things I can't change. You seem very attractive so the more motivated you are to do it for yourself, the easier it will be for you. If you are doing it for your partner or other people, it can mess up your whole outlook because you'd be setting yourself up for disappointment with each careless remark he/they might make etc. If he loves you, he'll encourage you to just be healthy and happy, and perhaps do it with you.
  • Panzer87
    Options
    I know it isn't my place to tell you what is right or wrong but I think you should want to lose weight for yourself. You have to live with yourself in the end so it needs to be something you want for yourself and not just to please someone else. If your partner isn't supporting you and does things like that, it's not going to help you on your journey to losing weight. You definitely need positive influences and support but I can understand the want to look good for your partner. You gotta show him what he's missing after all. :P

When I didn't have a gym membership I picked up the 30 minute work out DVDs at Wal-mart. There were like 5 dvds in the box. They are pretty good if you have small windows of time and you can mix and match the short videos with what you want. It's not too hard either if you consider yourself a beginner since it comes with a guide to what you should do and comes with a helpful nutrition pamphlet to show you what some good things to eat are. You also don't need any equipment really other than some hand weights but it definitely helps if you are unable to go anywhere or outside. Stay motivated! :)
  • rivaselizabeth16
    Options
    Thanks yal for the ideas and support I just want to attracted the same person whome I have my child with