New! Want some friends on here for support

Options
Hello,

New to this app. Looking for some friends to help support my weight loss goals. Recently came out of a pretty rough depression after losing my job and being unemployed for a long time.... Got on the scale the other day and cried. Gained 25 pounds. Set my goal to lose 40.... I have a horrible habit of eating junk foods and processed crap from the grocery store. Have never really exercised before either. Need help sticking to this and any help and suggestions as far as beginner exercises and easy meals for packing lunches while at work and cooking would be greatly appreciated!!

Replies

• brandymutschler
    Options
    You can do it! You're taking a great first step right now! I'd love to be your fitness friend. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    First step is always the hardest. You can add me too if you want.
  • aliciadennison77
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I suffer from bipolar disorder and have been going threw a similar situation. Its hard to get going. Im here for you!
  • ssssuperkate
    Options
    Add me, if you like. :) I'm in the unemployed boat as well & can relate to the depression + junk food binge eating because of it! :frowning:
  • d88axelson
    Options
    Ive just recently joined and deal with severe bipolar depression and the accompanying cravings for sugar & carbs not to mention medication side effects. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • PunkShell88
    PunkShell88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) ive been using the app for a few months now but only just discovered that you can talk to people on here.
    Im looking for people to chat to and to help support each other. If your interested, pls contact me