Why before pictures are important (w/pics!)

GothyFaery
GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
I didn't take any "before" pictures. I really didn't want to see how bad I actually looked and plus I figured I had some pictures from vacations that would be fine. Why get half naked and take pictures with everything hanging out all over the place? But now I really wish I had taken those pictures. Sure, they wouldn't have been something I wanted to look at right away but I so wish I could look back now and see how far I've come.

Well, last night my husband was feeling nostalgic and looking through some old pictures. He decided to post my back piece on facebook. I had told him he needed to post a new one now that I wasn't fat. "Then get naked" he tells me. I really couldn't believe the difference between the two pictures! My tattoo has a totally different shape to it!

This is as close as I can get to "before" pictures because I was too embarrassed/ashamed to take them when I started. I know it's hard but PLEASE take before pictures!! You'll be so happy you did one day!!!

So here's the pictures as promised!

vhbk0vgxedd2.jpeg
This was right after the tattoo was finished.

rtgtlh57xm3l.jpeg
And this was last night. Excuse the marks from my sports bra, this was a spur of the moment thing.

So take those pictures! It doesn't matter if you just started or if you started months ago. It doesn't matter if you know you'll never share them with anyone. Take them for you and you alone! Just take those pictures from every angle imaginable and you will thank me someday!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!