friends for support???

Options
Need friends for support please add me I am trying to loose 60 pounds

Replies

• ape114073
    ape114073 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :D my name is April I just joined. I am here. So how do I add you as a friend?
  • ptrawny
    ptrawny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Will do so. Anyone can add me
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Not sure I think u just click on my name, I only started last week.
    Good luck with your journey.
  • giggelz
    giggelz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just looking for friends for mutual support, whether you're here to lose weight, maintain your weight loss, or working to build. Everyone can use a friend. B)
  • chantyc1
    Options
    Feel,free to add me
  • mishcah
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I am trying to lose right at 100 pounds. I just started couple weeks ago, started exercising this week, and would love some mutual support to stay on track. Especially when I do not see the scale move.. The hardest part for me so far is the first week I lost 6 pounds, still weighing food, staying on my calorie count, and gained a pound back for some reason. Makes it discouraging. BUT IM REFUSING TO GIVE UP! And I want to keep that focus.
  • amylr38
    Options
    Add me please, really need some support! 75 lbs to lose,....ughhh
  • ptrawny
    ptrawny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. Try not to set targets so far in advance. I did mine my small achievable amounts. At the back of my mind is an overall target but you can't climb a mountain in one step.
  • chantyc1
    Options
    mishcah wrote: »
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. I am trying to lose right at 100 pounds. I just started couple weeks ago, started exercising this week, and would love some mutual support to stay on track. Especially when I do not see the scale move.. The hardest part for me so far is the first week I lost 6 pounds, still weighing food, staying on my calorie count, and gained a pound back for some reason. Makes it discouraging. BUT IM REFUSING TO GIVE UP! And I want to keep that focus.

• chantyc1
    Options
    Stay focused and don't be defeated, you can do it.
    We will all have good and not so good weeks, just stick at it and you will get to where you want to be.
    Just remember we are all on a weight journey tigether
  • MooseAtoZ
    MooseAtoZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out on my journey....again. Let's say I have a lot to lose, and a lot to gain from it.
    I really do want to make this work, and I'm always happy to make new acquaintances.
  • chantyc1
    Options
    Can add me