new here

Options
hi all ive always had trouble with my weight no matter what ive tried ,so ive recently deciced to change my life style and loose weight and get fitter the best and safer way by exercise and controlling what i eat . i have been eating a lot more healthier and been swimming 3-4 times a week and have lost 20lb since xmas ,but i joined a fitness club this week and have started going to the gym as well as swimming after wards too so hope to carry on looseing weight and tone up my body so i can begin to feel better about myself which i havent done in a long time ....... this site is great and will help me to keep a record of what im doing ,good luck to every one in acheiveing their goals it will be nice to read how every one is doing xx

Replies

• carol2710
    carol2710 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi and welcome. you will love it here i do although i am struggling at the mo but i like keeping track of my calories. feel free to add me as friend if you want. good luck with your continuing success : )
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    WELCOME! Glad to have you here :)
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome,You have come to the right place for support & motivation and much more.It sounds like you are heading in the right direction.Continue to follow your goals and remember to Stay Focused.You can add me if you would like.Good luck to you.:happy:
  • letsgetserious
    letsgetserious Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!! This place is amazing.... the information and the advice that you get from people is
    soooo motivating that you get addicted to going on her :))

So welocme and the best of luck to you and feel free to add me as a friend if you wish