22 wanting to lose 100lbs need support & will return the favor!

Options
Anyone who wants to add me can! I really need the support & will give it in return! This is my year & I am determined to lose 100lbs by next year! :)

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there Christina,
    Welcome to the MFP community!

Wishing you all the best of success with your journey!!

Adam
  • ChristinaLeighYoung
    Options
    Thank you Adam!
  • wends1968
    wends1968 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi christina, i want to lose about the same , im really new to all this as well but im sure i can do it and im sure you can to ! xx
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Hey there, im new and just downloaded this app. And hey im gonna need a ton of support im 25 male and need to lose 106 pounds shocking i know gonna be one long tough hills to climbs thats for sure. But hey lets make 2015 our year take this bull by the horns and lets do this

Wish everyone the best of luck

Paul
  • jets79tone
    jets79tone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've got over a 100 to lose, best of luck to you. Just try to take it day by day.
  • simone1202
    Options
    Good luck .. I'm the same... I know it's possible, I've lost weight before.... so just have to stop the excuses... would love to add u and let's encourage each other
  • ape114073
    ape114073 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WE CAN DO IT! I just joined yesterday and this is an eye opener. We will take this day by day and enjoy it.
  • aniastec22
    aniastec22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina . I need to lose about 80-90 and that's gonna be a challenge !!! Im 33 5ft2 and my weight is 201lbs. I've always been overweight but never that much. Good luck for both of us!!!
  • reeserox
    reeserox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey there, im new and just downloaded this app. And hey im gonna need a ton of support im 25 male and need to lose 106 pounds shocking i know gonna be one long tough hills to climbs thats for sure. But hey lets make 2015 our year take this bull by the horns and lets do this

Wish everyone the best of luck

Paul

• ChristinaLeighYoung
    Options
    Thank you everyone! My phone wont let me add anyone so if were not friends yet please do so! :)