CInco De Mayo!

Options
hanson22
hanson22 Posts: 24 Member
Hello there everyone!
In lieu of the Mexican Celebration, I wanted to start a topic about this:
How does everyone plan on enjoying the festivities without it showing on your waistline the next day?

Replies

• oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm gonna make some Guacamole tonight...maybe have a shot of Tequila :drinker:
  • julielynnc
    julielynnc Posts: 14
    Options
    I am having some migas for dinner!

Southwestern Egg Beaters, scrambled with 2 corn tortillas cut into strips and some extra pappers and onions. Add a spash of salsa and top with cheese. Probably add a serving of baked chips and a 100 cal pack of guacamole to the side. There may be a margarits in there, too!
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Just a couple of Coronas for me, and some low fat, low cal nachos...I am making them with low cal wraps (cutting into triangles and toasting them) low fat cheese and salsa. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
  • Amanda0325
    Amanda0325 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    turkey tacos, with whole wheat soft shells, and fat free sour cream, fresh tomato, olives, lettuce, low fat cheese, etc.. and skipping the rice and refried beans... ooo Corona Lite :).. and a shot of tequila! Its Cinco! I'm going to the gym for approx. an hour before this all begins though.. so go me!
  • hanson22
    hanson22 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So I wanted to let everyone know what I decided to do:
    I made Skinny Margaritas and chicken fajitas wrapped in romaine lettuce leaves. So legit. So delicious.
    Still a 400 calorie meal, but with virtually no fat!