Achieved mini goal of sort

Options
:bigsmile: i`m proud of myself as I haven`t been working at this for too long and I am carrying an extra 40 lbs ...And let`s not forget my age of 43..Anyway I have been pushing myself to add floors to my work outs when I use the step climber at the gym and today I reached the 100 floors mark! in 26 minutes and burning 326 calories... A few weeks ago I started at 20 floors:blushing:

Then I went on to the recumbent bike (my legs were rubber from the step climber) and did 14 minutes/100 cals and finished with the treadmill for 14 minutes/124 cals
Feeling good about the 54 minutes work out!

Replies

• newstart
    Options
    :bigsmile: i`m proud of myself as I haven`t been working at this for too long and I am carrying an extra 40 lbs ...And let`s not forget my age of 43..Anyway I have been pushing myself to add floors to my work outs when I use the step climber at the gym and today I reached the 100 floors mark! in 26 minutes and burning 326 calories... A few weeks ago I started at 20 floors:blushing:

Then I went on to the recumbent bike (my legs were rubber from the step climber) and did 14 minutes/100 cals and finished with the treadmill for 14 minutes/124 cals
    Feeling good about the 54 minutes work out!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    ugh, better you than me, that is my most dreaded of all the machines but I know I should try to attack it more often..........hmmmm I think you have made me create a new mini goal of my own..darn you! lol

Great Job by the way. :happy:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE A ROCK STAR! :bigsmile:
    WTG!
    --Diann...
  • newstart
    Options
    ugh, better you than me, that is my most dreaded of all the machines but I know I should try to attack it more often..........hmmmm I think you have made me create a new mini goal of my own..darn you! lol

Great Job by the way. :happy:

I dread the step climber :grumble: but I always feel so good afterwards as I get the most bang for my buck and then I keep thinking how firm my "buttucks" (said in a Forest Gump kinda voice) are going to be :devil: