My pledge!

Options
I've been here before with the goal of being fit so I can be a better mom, wife and nurse. It never worked because I always had excuses as to why I couldn't stick with things. I would rationalize that I "needed the chocolate or pizza" because I had a rough day.
I realize that I have always put others first because I didn't feel worthy to care about me.
Today I pledge that I will do what it takes to be a healthier and happier me, FOR ME!
I am worthy of being happy and healthy. It is ok to take the time to make healthy meals that I enjoy and to go to bed early to get to the gym in the morning.
This is my pledge to no one but myself. While it is a personal pledge I do know I am going to need support to maintain it. I have always felt guilty when I feel I am putting my needs first. So I look to you all for support and I look forward to supporting all of you as well.

Susan

Replies

• jlalbright
    Options
    This is funny, I just realized I wrote that while logged into my husbands account! My MFP name is SMA1978. Haha
  • Cmf12170
    Cmf12170 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Susan I totally understand where your coming from. I'm a wife, mom, nurse, and totally put others before me....... no more excuses!!!! We can do it girl:)
  • SMA1978
    SMA1978 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks! We absolutely can do this!