Looking for support friends

Options
hello there! I have about 50 pounds to lose (again lol) and looking for friends to challenge each other!

Replies

• Robin_Lynn94
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! I will be your friend! :D I think its important to have encouragement as we travel this path to health!!
  • amandarivett53
    amandarivett53 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can you help me? I have 40 pounds to lose and get very discouraged
  • shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I would love to help you. I am down 127 pounds in 1 year without surgery, some crazy diet, or pills. Feel free to add me.
  • 2redrocks
    2redrocks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this and would love a friend :) I think having support from others going through this whole weight loss challenge is important.
  • version45
    version45 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new people to support and support me. Feel free to add me.
  • louzeeanaman
    louzeeanaman Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey there, I'm looking to connect with Fitness-minded guys and girls on here. I'm interested in just losing the extra body fat while toning muscle so when the fat is gone there is something nice to see. I totally believe that weight training should be part of one's exercise regimen rather than cardio alone.
  • xthickntasty
    Options
    hello everyone
  • Djrundle13
    Djrundle13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome, you can add me if you'd like.

Good Luck! it's a tough road, but a good support group will be encouraging, helpful and accountable...
  • mnofconstsorrow
    mnofconstsorrow Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose about 30 again. Add me if you want.
  • VickiL4872
    Options
    Hi!
    I just started my 25lb journey. Working out 5x a week (taking weekends off). I found that interval exercise works best for me. Lost a pound overnight! Although, its most likely water weight, still a pound lost! Its a great feeling! Add me if you would like, I am checking in daily! Good luck to you, you are beautiful and worth it! BTW, I always love a challenge! :)
  • mommacag
    mommacag Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back on track myself and have 15lbs to loose :-) these last few lbs are the hardest to loose it seems & I would love to have & give encouragement.

• Bigsur2
    Bigsur2 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on track with a 20 to 30 lb loss goal.