My scale has an cruel sense of humor!

Options
mrsjcmyles
mrsjcmyles Posts: 119 Member
So, I'm on my 5th day of the 17 day diet, and because I am, I have been weighing myself every morning when I wake up. Now yesterday I weighed in at 209.7. I got on the scale this morning and it said 213.6! I jumped off, and said to myself, let me try this again. I got back on twice and it said 208.9. I swear I heard it laughing at me.lol. That was a cruel joke, but I'm excited that I am consistently losing weight, which motivates me even more (I am a very impatient person). My clothes are fitting great and I'm going to need to buy some new ones soon, YAY!

Also, another NSV: Still teacher appreciation week, and they bought lunch for us today. Delicious looking sandwiches, chips, pickles and cookies! I grabbed a water and a tuna sandwich, took off the bread and only ate the insides. I am so happy I am gaining willpower. All smiles today :)

Replies

• wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Whew, glad the scale went down for you! Awesome job turning away from the temptations!! Keep up the great work!
  • Natbarker18
    Natbarker18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OM Gosh~ You had me laughing because i was just complaining about the same thing to my co-worker this morning. My scale will be in my favor 2-3 pounds in the am then at the end of the day jump up 3+ pounds. I never know what to believe. Just today, my scale fluctuated 2 pounds all in 15 minutes. Was thinking I should return it.

Kepp up the good work and remember we're all in this together.
  • ilovethelaw07
    Options
    Congrats and happy teacher appreciation week! I'm sure your success is inspiring to your students, too!
  • kecmorgan
    kecmorgan Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm probably behind here, but what is the 17 day diet?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!