Insanity Max 30!

Options
I'm doing Insanity Max 30 (AND LOVING IT) & I'm just seeing if anyone else is and wants to be friends or in a challenge group with me for motivation & support! :smile:

Replies

• iceandfire212
    iceandfire212 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I was thinking of repeating Insanity--and starting today. I didn't know he had a Max30 out; just watched the ad for it, and it looks crazy! I don't have the dvd for it, otherwise I would join you. I'll start Insanity, and would love to offer and receive support, cause I know we will both need it!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second week of Insanity Max 30. There is a Max 30 group here on MFP that you can join.

Here's a link to it if you're interested. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100691-insanity-max-30
  • Degrotet
    Degrotet Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would like to be friends. I am in my second month of Max 30. I just completed my second day. It is an awesome workout. I just started tracking the calories I burn with my HRM. :-) I will send you a friend request.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Degrotet wrote: »
    I would like to be friends. I am in my second month of Max 30. I just completed my second day. It is an awesome workout. I just started tracking the calories I burn with my HRM. :-) I will send you a friend request.

Month 2? That's awesome. I can't wait to see what those workouts are like.
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I just finished week one of Max30. Feel free to add me :)