Let's be friends I have 115 to lose in 2015

Options
Hey everyone,

I've been on again and off again for the better part of two and a half years but I'm finally fed up!
I have 115 pounds to lose and since it's 2015, this is the best year to do it in I figure.
I've been going to the gym consistently, getting back in the groove of logging every day, and trying to keep from eating back my exercise calories.
I finally feel like I can do this.
Let's motivate each other.

Starting Weight on New Years Eve: 245
Current weight: 236
Goal of 130

Replies

• gabrielagarrido
    gabrielagarrido Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Just sent you a friend invite.
  • Tionne31
    Tionne31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Just sent you a friend invite.

So did I!
  • TanyaReyes
    TanyaReyes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We sound like twins! I too have been on again off again AND want to lose 119lbs. When diet & exercise weren't quick enough, I tried the HCG diet...3x. I ruined my gallbladder & had it removed as a consequence. I suppose the only thing left is diet & exercise
  • ttsrifliamg
    Options
    Smells like a lie!! Why would someone pay for HCG the 3rd time if they didn't feel that the other two times didn't work? And it IS true that it's their 3rd time and it DID "fail" then why blame on it for "failing" the 3rd time but not the other two? See man, you can't believe any of these bloggers...their stories just so not make sense. They're just trying to sway you from something that soooo damn easy to do. I'm not FOR HCG!! I actually think the hormone may be a placebo... My advice is to read the method and follow it TO THE LETTER , and if it gets to be unbearable then HCG might be doing something good...but go through a dr. And not OTC products!
  • hollydelatorre
    hollydelatorre Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Tried sending you a request but it's not working for whatever reason