Single Momma starting again on MFP :)

Options
Here I go again, I probably joined a couple years ago but stress and daily life usually have kept me from being consistent. I am determined to make this the year that I make the healthy changes I need ! My problem is I am a major sugar addict and I am not organized with my food/meals so I get frustrated and just eat "whatever". I am hoping to get some good ideas for a busy single mom to be prepared and ways to curb my sugar addiction. My goal is to lose 70 pounds, good luck to everyone in achieving your goals this new year ! :)

Replies

• evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sending you FR. Welcome back Best of luck on your journey!
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Sending a FR. I am the same way. There is never enough time to pack a lunch for work when I am trying to get 2 kids ready to go in the mornings. I am struggling, but trying my best! Good luck!
  • secondspleez
    secondspleez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I, too am now starting again and am currently looking for friends and motivation. Let's do this!!!! (*)
  • NancyGinOC
    NancyGinOC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the responses :D I hope we can motivate eachother
  • Samina1215
    Samina1215 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds familiar. FR sent.
  • credle071207
    credle071207 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at the end of August brought on by some potential major health issues and have managed to make positive changes. I have lost about 45 lbs since then. I have no doubt you can do this!
  • NancyGinOC
    NancyGinOC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's great-thank you !