Need New Friends

Options
Well I just deleted all of my friends who were inactive or provided no support. So I am looking to refill my friends list. I really want people who have successfully lost at least 100 lbs to give me support, encouragement, and advice. Also tips and tricks that worked for them. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Just popping my head in to wish you all the best with your goals!!

Hope that all is going brilliantly and 2015 is treating you well!

All the best,
    Adam
  • katjohn83
    katjohn83 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well I certainly thought I would get much more responses than one. Maybe it just got buried quickly so I will give it another chance by bumping it.
  • agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost more than 100 pounds, but I will still be your friend :)

Perhaps the problem is looking for people that have lost >100lbs
  • egirlcat207
    egirlcat207 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost 100 or more either-but I have lost close to 40. you can add me-I need more ppl for support too!
  • nilushi
    nilushi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, I totally know what u mean.. None of my friends are also keeping tabs on each other.. I thought we were community & we are accountable to each other.. I lose & I gain & working through my cravings... So don't know how I'll fit into your specifications. But I keep in touch & is trying my best to keep people around me & myslef away from cravings..
  • katjohn83
    Options
    Thank you I will send friend request to you all soon. And maybe I should rephrase that statement.

If you have lost 100 lbs or more I really need you, however anyone that can offer support and encouragement is needed, welcomed and appreciated.
  • JoJoJL17
    JoJoJL17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've lost a total 80 lbs but due to recent changes in my life I've gained
    So now I'm back counting calories and trying to stick to a exercise routine. Lifestyle is the key.
    I need extra support as well and would love to help you too.
  • katjohn83
    Options
    Thanks JoJo. Friend request coming.
  • Astrogirl_87
    Astrogirl_87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Haha, yeah you alienated 99% of the people here with the 100lb stipulation! I've lost 3lbs
  • katjohn83
    Options
    Thanks for the invite Astrogirl. Definitely not my intent, but I know they are out there so I'm still looking for those as well.
  • floceist
    floceist Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Same here pls feel free to add me..together we can support one another.
  • katjohn83
    Options
    Thanks flo! Friend request sent.