not finishing meals

Options
Was wondering if you were to not finish your dinner how do you work out the calories you've ate? X

Replies

• JoJoJL17
    JoJoJL17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Depends if you've logged it already, you can go back and adjust the portion sizes.
    So if you logged 1 cup of Mac and cheese but only ate 1/2 change it to 1/2 cup.
    Hope this helps.
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I just leave it be to account for any error there may be.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Weigh what's left ... Subtract. Divide. Multiply.

This isn't hard, folks.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I generally eyeball the difference. I don't often leave food on the plate though because I serve up one serving at a time and can eat at least that much 98% of the time.
  • StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    adjust your diary...
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    my mommy makes me eat everything on my plate
  • mrsvinisky
    mrsvinisky Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Adjusting your portion in the diary should do it for you. I have actually been logging the portion size that I think I will want to eat BEFORE I actually serve and eat it. This way I can decide if what I want meshes with what I can afford to eat at the time. Last night I made chicken tacos. Normally I would have eaten 2, but I logged them first, then ate 1, realized I was satisfied already and then wrapped the other one to bring for lunch today and then adjusted my diary accordingly. good luck!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I log my entire dinner whether I finish it or not. If I don't finish it all then I just count that as a bonus for coming in under my daily calorie intake (I don't eat anything else after I've had dinner).
  • MillyMooMummy1994
    MillyMooMummy1994 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yeah i logged it already, it was just one portion just didn't enjoy it very much :( . Just got confused as it was a mixture of stuff. I will try weighing each bit by pulling it apart lol.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Weigh what's left ... Subtract. Divide. Multiply.

This isn't hard, folks.

This is how I do bone-in meat. Weigh the whole deal, eat what I can eat, then weigh the remains.

Ummmm, chicken thighs!

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    hmmm... I never have this problem. :(
  • MillyMooMummy1994
    MillyMooMummy1994 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hmmm... I never have this problem. :(
    Believe me lol this never happens! :(