My Fitness Coach

Options
I have finally reached my goal weight & I'm so excited! With that said, I still plan on staying active and trying to exercise daily. I usually go for a pretty brisk walk for about 30 minutes every day and I'm trying to do some toning exercises as well, but I'm BORED! I love to walk, but I feel like I should be doing more. And I can't find a group of toning exercises that holds my attention for more than two days or so. And the DVDs I have are either WAY too intense or bore me after the first week of using them. So, I was wondering if anyone uses the My Fitness Coach for the Wii and if you do what is your general take on it? Or if there are any other Wii fitness games that you use that would help tone up some of the flab I have from losing weight (mainly upper arms and thighs) and hold my attention & keep me motivated?! I guess I should also say that I have the original Wii Fit and I am not impressed by it at all! Any and all help or ideas will be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    bump!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I have my fitness coach 2, I like it. It would actually be really great for maintenance. It has you do a lot of strength workouts using your on body weight for resistance. I like it, it also has a food database with recipes and even grocery lists. I know you're just maintaining, but there are so many different levels of fitness/nutrition on there. Good luck and congrats!!
  • pjd1973
    pjd1973 Posts: 37
    Options
    Try Wii Active 2. It has a ton of different exercises and programs you can do. You can even make up your own. I love mine. I've been doing it for about 3 months now and am not bored at all.