JM's No More Trouble Zones question

Options
This DVD kicks my butt! How many circuits do you guys do when you do this workout? I can finish 3 circuits, but by the time I'm in the middle of the 4th I have to quit... my body is dying. Has anyone done the entire (all the circuits) at once? I realize this video will get easier the longer I keep at it... but I just can't imagine doing the whole thing.

Also what results have you seen with this video? I have done 30DS, and I like NMTZ better. I feel really sore the day after NMTZ but I feel like it's one hell of a workout. I am sore in places I've never been sore before.

I've been using 3 lb weights... there have been a few times that I thought I was going to die and thought I should go down to 2lbs.

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    No, I've never been able to finish it.....when I was doing that DVD on a regular basis....I would do it until I had to stop.....then the next day I would do the warm up then pick up where I left off.....so I got the full workout....just not on the same day....
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I <3 NMTZ! It takes everything I have but I finish the entire workout! I loooove it. It's like a glorified 30 DS to me.
  • llm12
    llm12 Posts: 49
    Options
    I do the entire video at least four times a week. It is by far my favorite JM video. Prior to doing this one, I was using "6 week 6 pack" and "shred it with weights." I think working up to the NMTZ helped tremendously!

Since I started using the video, I have seen great results, mainly in my stomach. I think it is even better at working your abs than the 6w6p.
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I always start it telling myself that I can stop at the end of a circuit if I want...the 1st time I did it I only did circuit 3(and the warm up/cool down), but I had just done banish fat, boost metabolism in total.

It's a killer, but I always get through it...I modify certain moves tho- the 2nd set of surrender (c4?) I do without weights, the back lunges with raises (c1?) I don't use weights 2nd set, I do push ups n walking planks from my knees, and the side plank thingys I do the same as the modified version in 30DS. I can't do the tossy cobra stretch or quad stretches in the cool down so I modify those as best I can!

I also do it twice a week....is enough!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I always start it telling myself that I can stop at the end of a circuit if I want...the 1st time I did it I only did circuit 3(and the warm up/cool down), but I had just done banish fat, boost metabolism in total.

It's a killer, but I always get through it...I modify certain moves tho- the 2nd set of surrender (c4?) I do without weights, the back lunges with raises (c1?) I don't use weights 2nd set, I do push ups n walking planks from my knees, and the side plank thingys I do the same as the modified version in 30DS. I can't do the tossy cobra stretch or quad stretches in the cool down so I modify those as best I can!

I also do it twice a week....is enough!
  • artvandalay
    artvandalay Posts: 71
    Options
    I do the entire video at least four times a week. It is by far my favorite JM video. Prior to doing this one, I was using "6 week 6 pack" and "shred it with weights." I think working up to the NMTZ helped tremendously!

Since I started using the video, I have seen great results, mainly in my stomach. I think it is even better at working your abs than the 6w6p.

Wow.. that's awesome. I'm glad you have great results. My lower abs are sore after doing this (never had that type of soreness with 30DS - altho I've never made it to the 3rd level)