need to lose 85 lbs +, motivation and encouragement would be appreciated

Options
Hello everyone, I started MFP back in 2012 but never really got into it. This time I am trying to really focus because I really need to lose weight. My current weight has limited me to a lot of things and I'm ready for a change in my life. I have started to have back pain, and foot pain, which I can only assume is from my weight. I'm starting to feel depressed and I'm trying to do something about this before it gets worst. Any encouragement, advise and motivation is welcomed. Thank you.

Replies

• newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You're not trying to lose 85+ lbs. The goal is to lose 1 lb, 85+ times. I'm there with you. I've been on here since July. I started off with 102 lbs to lose. I'm down to 79 to lose. I'm going slow. I gained 2 since the new year, but I'm back and trying. One day at a time.
  • refined2012
    Options
    You're not trying to lose 85+ lbs. The goal is to lose 1 lb, 85+ times. I'm there with you. I've been on here since July. I started off with 102 lbs to lose. I'm down to 79 to lose. I'm going slow. I gained 2 since the new year, but I'm back and trying. One day at a time.

I know what you mean, thanks for the tip. :smile: