Looking for a buddy!

Options
Hello! I am not new to using MyFitnessPal or even the idea of getting healthier but, I am new to wanting a workout buddy. I always thought I could do this by myself, but, I am never enough motivation to make myself work out or stick to a healthier diet. I always stick to something for a little and then get sidetracked. This time, though, I want to stick to my goals and be more comfortable in my skin. I am a 23 year old female looking to lose 40 pounds and gain some supportive buddies! :)

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I can be a buddy, friend!
  • diamondsandblunts
    Options
    Hello I am also new to This, well not exactly I've tried this healthy thing before but never stuck to it, this time I want to get serious about it. Anyone can add me for moral support, I'm also a chef, well in school to become one so I am usually creative with my healthy meals
  • Ginoza
    Ginoza Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello! I am not new to using MyFitnessPal or even the idea of getting healthier but, I am new to wanting a workout buddy. I always thought I could do this by myself, but, I am never enough motivation to make myself work out or stick to a healthier diet. I always stick to something for a little and then get sidetracked. This time, though, I want to stick to my goals and be more comfortable in my skin. I am a 23 year old female looking to lose 40 pounds and gain some supportive buddies! :)

I'm also looking to lose 40 pounds! I'm semi-new to the whole workout thing, but aiming to complete my uni's burn 10,000 calories in 8 weeks challenge, so I'll probably be needing some motivation too!
  • charli579
    Options
    Hello! I'm a semi-newbie too. I was doing well before, but I've been finding getting into a routine hard since I've moved away for uni to do a post-grad course. I've been doing well so far since I started but definitely think finding some supportive people would be really motivating!
    Ginoza wrote: »

I'm also looking to lose 40 pounds! I'm semi-new to the whole workout thing, but aiming to complete my uni's burn 10,000 calories in 8 weeks challenge, so I'll probably be needing some motivation too!

Love the sound of the 10,000 calories in 8 weeks challenge!
  • sarahjeanw82
    sarahjeanw82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I could use a buddy also!!!