edited December 2014 in Motivation and Support
Current weight: 156
Easter Goal: 136
Ultimate Goal: 120

Replies

• bobbie1965
    bobbie1965 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    that's would be Great!! I have to get back on track!!
  • SophieKean90
    SophieKean90 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    February 28th goal - 14lbs
    Easter goal - 20 lbs
  • splinda65
    splinda65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 17 by Easter
    CW: 1/3/2015: 177
    GW: 160
    Ultimate: 157
  • splinda65
    splinda65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lildebf wrote: »
    Current weight: 156
    Easter Goal: 136
    Ultimate Goal: 120
  • sfhappy
    sfhappy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    CW: 161
    Easter Goal: 149 ( 1 pound/week; 12 weeks left!)
    Ultimate Goal: 141

I'm new to MFP. Do I just log in and comment every week, day, whenever? I'd like to know what people are doing to reach their goal. Thanks.
  • MelanieMamaof5
    MelanieMamaof5 Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    CW: 156
    Easter Goal: to be maintaining at 150 (which means I need to lose down to 145 and then go on "maintenance" calorie intake.)
    Ultimate Goal: Maintain at 150

sfhappy wrote: »
    I'd like to know what people are doing to reach their goal. Thanks.

What I'm doing is logging daily caloric intake and staying within my limits and exercising 6 days a week (running, interval training, lifting, elliptical, kickboxing, whatever I feel like for the day)

• RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    CW: 174
    Easter Goal: 154
    Ultimate Goal: 140

Let's do this! :smiley: I am running 3 times a week (training for a 10k) and mixing in yoga, group fitness, and strength training when I can. Anyone who'd like to support each other, feel free to add me!
  • sfhappy
    Options
    I think so far I'm the oldest of this group.(>60) I'm not into running or kickboxing, but I've committed to zumba 2x a week, golf on Mondays, weights and abs workouts 2x week and some walking whenever. I'm counting my calories and trying to stick to a low carb diet, but not being overly fanatic about it. (100 net gms or less). I'm also trying to drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday, but frequently it's difficult for me to get past 6. One big sacrifice is not having a glass of wine everyday. I'm limiting myself to weekends and social events. (Also, watching the amount of intake!)

Keep up the exercise lovely ladies! We can do it!! Have a wonderful day! :)
  • sfhappy
    Options
    Hi. I have lapsed this week. Played golf on Tuesday because Monday was a holiday. Then I went out of town, came home very tired. Tomorrow is Thursday. I have a meeting in the afternoon. I don't think I'm going to feel like doing anything other than a bit of housework. It's cold outside. Lots of excuses! I know I must exercise, but it's so easy to put it off.