looking for a good support group

Options
Every year I try to lose weight, but it never works out. Looking for a good support group

Replies

• Look_at_me
    Look_at_me Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will help you. I am determined. I will post openly and honestly every day. Nice to meet you!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that boat. So are many others. We just need to stick together and encourage each other to stick with it! We can do it if we stick with it!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    OP, whats been your downfall?
    can you pinpoint your stumbling points?
  • GinaGottaGitFit
    Options
    I'm looking for a support group as well!!! I'll be in it with ya!!
  • ferrodani123
    ferrodani123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! Me too!! Please add me;)

I wish people would post more often to have motivation:)
  • johanna306
    johanna306 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need to develop a good support system as well. I will accept friend requests!
  • mmxcrono
    mmxcrono Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Your best support system is yourself. Once other people become unavailable or you lose touch, you lose your support system because you relied on them. Of course, you can get help with developing support from yourself =] Make a plan that works for you, establish that plan as your lifestyle, be proud of it. The plan should not stress you out or make you feel like you are being deprived.
  • charli579
    Options
    I'm looking for a support group too! Please add me! I was doing well before, but I've been finding getting into a routine hard since I've moved away for uni to do a post-grad course. I've been doing well so far this year but know at some point I'll need some motivation and I want to motivate others too!
  • Bostonian16
    Bostonian16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me into this support group! :) I love being able to get fit with other people. :smile:
  • shanice242013
    shanice242013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some help in keeping motivated and loosing weight. Looking to loose 2-3 stone and tone up been unhappy for ages and need to do something about it now. Thank you.
  • elenanch88
    elenanch88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!