fat sugar addict feels like crap all the time

Options
Victœria
Victœria Posts: 80 Member
edited January 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
a few years ago my heaviest weight was 13st now im 15st almost 16st

i lost weight once before and got down to 11st but i dont know where the motivation came from or how to get it back.

i actually feel the worst i have ever felt in my entire life.

my life is on hold it seems. worse than hold. i exist i dont live.

i need to stop feeling dissapointed in myself.

how can i get up? i am so low.

Replies

• Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You need to stop hating the people who can legitimately help you. Please see a doctor. The internet is not a doctor.
  • Eggsweet
    Eggsweet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I agree w/ herrspoons, you should swallow your pride and ask for help. The doctors job is to help you be healthy, not judge.

It's better to get help then let things fester for too long.
  • Victœria
    Victœria Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    that helps, thanks!
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are worth it! Pick yourself up and do whatever it takes to make yourself happy and be the best you, you can be! I know, easier said than done, but you can do it!
  • nicholaspaula53
    Options
    You said yourself that you did it once so you can do it again, maybe your friends and family can help motivate you? you just gotta go for it, maybe watch some youtube videos of others who have transformed their lives through weight loss it can be very motivating and give you ideas of how to tackle your own issues. You can do it, never stop trying :)
  • jerrisue88
    jerrisue88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You need a confidence boost, pick your chin up you can do this you need to believe in yourself keep on here and slowly make changes in your diet and once you lose a few pounds in the first week you will find new motivation and want to carry on again for another week then see you've lost a few more pounds and before you know it you will be down a few stone, but first pick yourself up and realise it's your life it's only short and only you can change it stop putting it on hold
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to make light of your despair. I have felt as you do now.

oh-my-God-am-flying.jpg

Thing is, the only way up is to get up. Take it slow. Be kind to yourself. Chalk up small victories. Telling this board how you feel is a big step.
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    The best way to change your emotional state is to change your physical state. Get out side and exercise. The more you exercise, the better you will feel. The better you feel, the easier it is to reach your goals.
  • iheartinsanity
    iheartinsanity Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Motivation comes and goes, and it doesn't last. You gotta be consistent and wake up with a passion for living a healthy, active lifestyle everyday.