Friends!

Options
always looking for new friends... Trying to get back at my weightloss and actually stick to it this time... Week 3 of T25 almost complete and 7 lbs gone so far... Ultimate goal for now is to lose just over 20 more but more importantly to build muscle and become fit!

Replies

• Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm 1/2 way through week 2 of Alpha. Question: are you eating back the calories you burn? I was told I "should" but I'm not sure, yet.
  • rosepetals4eva
    rosepetals4eva Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Good luck to both of you
  • timothyweaver2014
    timothyweaver2014 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am not eating mine back... I'm not 100% that the calories calculated are correct and that way I have a little leeway... Granted I'm trying to eat healthy which means I am eating a TON of food and not ever getting right to what they say my calories should be... How are you liking it so far? Feel free to shoot me a friend request if you want to.
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I do not eat my calories back either. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you! So far, it's been a great journey! I haven't eaten back my calories, either. But I'm starting to wonder if I'm doing more harm than good...