Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New Year

happy New Year everyone...been on n off with my dieting and working out, but on the wagon again. 8 days strong and doing pretty good. What helps U stay motivated? Any tips or tricks to know?! Happy to have this app. Excited to meet new ppl on the same fitness journey as myself. ☺️

Replies

• monilove617
    monilove617 Posts: 34 Member
    It's definitely a great app! I started about a year ago, stopped and back again. Being able to identify each food and factor the calories is huge! I can send you an invite. 2015 is the year!!! No more excuses!!!
  • Yes a new year indeed...I didn't know there was a community on here. And thanks for the add! This app is addicting and also makes me obsessed on what to eat, which is good I guess lol
  • JimmyRoss7
    JimmyRoss7 Posts: 39 Member
    It's made me kinda obsessive too. What keeps me motivated is that in June when people are saying god I wish I would of got in shape... I'm not one saying that.
  • True!! My brother is getting married in March and my birthday is in April that's what is motivating me.