Need some motivation!!

Options
I'm just having a hard time staying motivated! And what are some good foods that help with energy? If anyone has any tips please let me know! What are some good foods that aren't easy to get bored of? And what is a lean protein? I don't like fish and I'm weird about chicken. I have to be in the mood. Just need some tips and guidelines for my last 30-40 lbs I wanna lose.

Replies

• MisterSixer
    MisterSixer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Motivation needs to come from within, but setting a goal and telling your friends and family about it will help with accountability. Even if it means putting some photos on your wall of the ideal physique to keep it in the front of your mind that this is what you want. Strengthen the mind-body connection by staying in tune with what works and what doesn't work and then fine-tune it until you have a regimen that shows results. Set a date in the future (90 days, June 1st, etc) , and work toward that knowing that every day that you waste is one day less you have to meet that deadline. Be realistic and know your body.

Lean protein: turkey, lean ground beef, bison, beans, tuna (who doesnt like tuna?).

Good luck!
  • samanthalynne21
    samanthalynne21 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank u!! ;)
    Motivation needs to come from within, but setting a goal and telling your friends and family about it will help with accountability. Even if it means putting some photos on your wall of the ideal physique to keep it in the front of your mind that this is what you want. Strengthen the mind-body connection by staying in tune with what works and what doesn't work and then fine-tune it until you have a regimen that shows results. Set a date in the future (90 days, June 1st, etc) , and work toward that knowing that every day that you waste is one day less you have to meet that deadline. Be realistic and know your body.

Lean protein: turkey, lean ground beef, bison, beans, tuna (who doesnt like tuna?).

Good luck!