Women Looking to Lose over 50 lbs

Options
Hi ladies,

I'm 22, 5'8" and 185 lbs. I am looking to get down to about 130! At my heaviest I was 270 and if I can do that I can lose the last

Please add me as a friend! I would love to "meet" new people!

Replies

• MNSchulz88
    Options
    I'm 29 and 185, the largest I've ever been in my life. I need to get back to 140ish...so I'll add you :-) WE GOT THIS
  • Draven49
    Draven49 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I recently started my journey and would like to get from 174 to 150. I think we need all the support we can get..So, let's do this..
  • NancyGinOC
    NancyGinOC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 70 :)
  • Angie1212mfp
    Options
    at my heaviest I was 340; had a stroke and got down to about 184-190; went thru a vicious divorce and went back up to 254 ( current weight). Ideally I'd like to lose another 80-100 pounds. I have a NuStep recumbent cross trainer, but it's currently in storage. Hoping to get a few nicer days and some help with gettting it moved out of storage and into my aparment. I love that thing. I like my 60+ minute workouts I used to do on it. Obviously, i'm going to have to slowly build up my endurance again; but I love the way I feel after a good long workout!! :)
    I'd like to get down to about 155-160. WE GOT THIS!!!

Angie
  • stephaniealexander
    Options
    Ladies, nice to meet all of u. I'm 5'2' and I need to loose about 50 more lbs myself. I'm just starting this new journey with eating better and working out. I'm looking forward to making new friends and getting lots of good advice!
  • nicolejaynex
    nicolejaynex Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    :)
  • mparker3kids
    Options
    I need to lose about 100. But, it's not the 140 I used to need to lose ;) I have a goal of being under 200 by July 1.
  • jessacaitwar
    jessacaitwar Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great goals ladies! Loving the positivity, you're right WE GOT THIS! XOXO
  • loristrande
    loristrande Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose 110 lbs! I have lost and gained and lost and gained all my life. Need motivation and encouragement! Very hard for me to do if anyone would be willing to help I would appreciate it. Hate exercise but know I need to do it! Want to get healthy so I will be around for my wonderful Grandchildren!
  • AshleyAnderson352
    Options
    So I'm officially at the largest I've ever been & am so upset that I let myself get this far. I have hardly any support in my home life & not sure how I'm going to manage this. I've set myself 2 goals.... #1 to lose 70 pounds then #2 is to lose a total of 90.
  • jessacaitwar
    Options
    Here for you lovely ladies! :smile:
  • skunks2008
    skunks2008 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am at the largest I have been as well. I don't have a lot of support at home either. I am hoping that my daughters will help keep me on track. I am looking to lose about 90 pounds.
  • bighornnana
    Options
    I have done the loose weight, gain more back all my life. Planning to adopt a lifelong healthy eating plan and loose 68 pounds. I am giving up diet coke, gluten, sugar, and dairy.
  • jessacaitwar
    Options
    Yay good for you lovelies! :smile:
  • Bethel3330
    Options
    You ladies sound exactly like me. My husband insists on paying for the Y membership but won't go with me and his job is erratic snd I sometimes have help with picking up the child etc and sometimes don't. I have a virtual gym in basement but don't even use that. It seems like I always have a million other things to do. Time to make health a priority! :wink:
    I'm 5'2", 205, and also the largest I've ever been. It's so disheartening. We're also trying to have a baby. After 5 years of saying I'd lose 50 pounds first, I finally decided to just go for it, because all I was doing was getting bigger and getting older! So, yeah, WE GOT THIS! We have things to live for! :smiley: