Hey :)

Options
Hey guys! *waves* So yet another new kid on the block. I guess I can start with saying that I actually joined here awhile ago but then totally fell off the bandwagon. About 2 years ago or so i was 196. I got down to 140 within the course of about 10 months or so. I've since gained back to 167 :( I slacked off and then quit smoking and i've gained.I'm not putting myself down too much considering i've gained about 15 since i quit smoking and it's been about two months now :) I would LOVE to get back to 125-130ish. I'm pretty short (being only 5'3) so it seems like a pretty healthy number. I've lost weight before but I had the motivation of being newly single and back on the market haha. Well now I'm not so single and happily taken :) I know at some point that question will be popped, and I can't allow myself to look any less than I know I'm capable of. I'd love to help motivate some people and I wouldn't mind some extra motivation myself :)

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Your story sounds a lot like mine... Gained and lost and gained weight, short, same basic goal... Feel free to add me!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome back then!! :flowerforyou:
  • debdptg
    debdptg Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    If you want motivation, first fill out your profile so you know why you are motiviated to be here. Second, friend about 20 people who are active and working towards goals - feel free to friend me!. Finally, log in EVERY day and keep track of what you eat. It has been eye-opening for me.

You've done it before, and you can do it again. Good Luck!
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! =)
  • xkins
    xkins Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks guys :) Yeah I really need to get back down to where i was. I really started noticing a difference in the past month or two since I quit smoking. I knew I was going to gain though so like I said, I don't feel as bad as I would if I was gaining just out of laziness haha.
  • onewarmmomma
    onewarmmomma Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help motivate some people and I wouldn't mind some extra motivation myself :)

Hi and welcome back! I, too, am new and have fluctuated. I lost 270 pounds in my divorce (230 was him), met a new guy...then kids came along. I'm apparently as emotionally attached to the baby weight as it's physically attached to me...because we can't seem to part ways!! When I left the hospital with my second baby, I was at my pre-pregnancy weight. THEN I had an IUD, and jumped up to my DELIVERY weight! I'm finally losing that, and won't stop until I'm at my pre-baby weight!

Feel free to add.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and feel free to add me...I'm short too,lol!:tongue:
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! This is my 2nd time around also...I'm working hard to keep myself accountable to entering all that I eat or drink! I've been up and down in my weight since birth...I swear! But by the grace of God and in being friends with others who share my struggle...I'm gonna do it this time around! WE CAN DO IT!!!! Feel free to friend me if you'd like!