Getting my life back! 100 pounds to lose!

Options
Hi my name is rachael. I'm turning 30 this year and I want my life back! I have two kids and I want to be more active with them.

Replies

• Momnoon1977
    Momnoon1977 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel,

I am 37 with two girls and I am starting the same journey. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • Rachaelm2003
    Rachaelm2003 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you both, I'm new to this area of the app and I don't know how to add you as friends. I'll keep trying to figure it out.
  • leggski0072000
    leggski0072000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If u figure out how to add friends add me. I still havent figured it out either. Lol anyways i feel like our reasons for being here are very similiar. My main being to have more energy for my son.
  • letsdothis180
    letsdothis180 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck.
  • FileppM
    FileppM Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have two young kids. As they get older I'm finding it's harder and harder to keep up with them! You're welcome to add me; I have no idea how to do any of that either.
  • Bedinger74
    Bedinger74 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Welcome. ..I just turned 40 and I am very active with our local youth cheer and football team and it makes me sad that I'm the heavest. I can't show the moves cause I can't do them anymore due to my weight. Would love to be your friend and help each other along this journey.
  • cholden33
    Options
    Hi my name is rachael. I'm turning 30 this year and I want my life back! I have two kids and I want to be more active with them.

• cholden33
    Options
    Hi Rachael!!! If ur looking for a motivational buddy on here then def add me!!!!!! I need that extra kick in the butt too
  • skinnystar31
    Options
    hi Rachel i began my journey today . i have 2 middle school aged kids im 33 and its time to get it together so i can definitely relate
  • Krissykss
    Krissykss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me!