Newbie...again

Options
Hi! I'm giving this a shot again...I can never seem to stick with anything and am hoping to change my ways this year! Would love to hear some of the things that you all do to stay on track!

Replies

• cidgrad90
    Options
    I have been using the app for 9 days straight. It was an eye open into my eating habits. Along with an activity tracker and scales that sync with the app, I have been able to monitor what my body is doing. I have lost 7 pounds in 9 days thanks to it all.
  • sarahb1340
    Options
    That's awesome! It is def an eye opener...I wasn't paying any attention recently to what I was eating n I can only imagine the amt of calories I was eating in a day!
  • cidgrad90
    Options
    My problem is like the taste of food and eat fast. Not a good combination. I have a goal, nearly 50 lbs removed by the beginning of October. Realistic and doable.
  • ka_brerah
    Options
    Good luck Sarah
  • sarahb1340
    Options
    My goal is Oct too! Def doable..just gotta keep plugging along..
  • sarahb1340
    Options
    ka_brerah wrote: »
    Good luck Sarah

• ka_brerah
    Options
    How do you add ppl as friends in here?
  • Allisonnleigh
    Allisonnleigh Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Girl I am in the same boat! Feeling good about this time around though, adding you now!(:
  • sarahb1340
    Options
    ka_brerah wrote: »
    How do you add ppl as friends in here?

I think if you click on their name it should give you that option..? Still learning how things work so not totally sure either!
  • sarahb1340
    Options
    Girl I am in the same boat! Feeling good about this time around though, adding you now!(:

• 20jaracapa20
    20jaracapa20 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • sarahb1340
    Options

• sarahb1340
    Options
    jaracapas wrote: »
    Best of luck to you!
    Thanks!!
  • Eggsweet
    Eggsweet Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I meal plan for the day before, I'm good at guessing what I want to do and what I'd like to eat.

I know the feeling of getting things to stick. I'll log on everyday, stop for a week and forget for months. Trying to stay ambitious!
  • sarahb1340
    Options
    Eggsweet wrote: »
    I meal plan for the day before, I'm good at guessing what I want to do and what I'd like to eat.

I know the feeling of getting things to stick. I'll log on everyday, stop for a week and forget for months. Trying to stay ambitious!

Lol me too!
  • letsdothis180
    letsdothis180 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think this is my 3rd shot at this. lol After a while, I lose motivation. I got a treadmill this year, so I am hoping that will keep me moving. :)
  • sarahb1340
    Options
    I think this is my 3rd shot at this. lol After a while, I lose motivation. I got a treadmill this year, so I am hoping that will keep me moving. :)

Three times the charm, right?!